Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

I recently heard Foonzo doesn't have much people inside as of late...

DerQ explained it pretty well in his few previous posts.

Just wanna say this : if anyone of you ever goes to Foonzo, you obviously won't be kicked out or anything. It's not like there's a ban so feel free to go if you want to. Yes, drama was had and while our community was affected as a whole, no one is stopping you from going there with your friends or whatever.

I only go where I can game, when I feel like it. Without being monitored. Foonzo no longer interests me, but I'm proud with how the scene handles the situation

I think we should stop discussing this in a public forum. These are personal issues, this is not the place for that.

I believe kaeru has the sweaters, we'll get in touch with him. Is anyone else interested while we're at it?

I'll have to cancel all my plans for the months to come. Other priorities taking over. This also includes Saturday and the Fridays to come.

C chill Jo. Hope you can sort it out quickly :(

Asked my parents if I could borrow their car, should be ok. Kirb/Air you guys want to stay over at our place Friday? If not we'll meet at Longueuil metro Saturday morning (I'll let you guys know the time so we can catch the same bus to my parents' place. and by morning I mean like prob 10 or 11 am)

I think we should stop discussing this in a public forum. These are personal issues, this is not the place for that.

I believe kaeru has the sweaters, we'll get in touch with him. Is anyone else interested while we're at it?

Would love a zip hoodie and a shirt if available but last time he had no more in my size unless more incoming?

Just a reminder, hosting tonight from 6:30 onwards if anyone wants to come. Got DFC if anyone wants to try.

(also hosting tomorrow as usual, same time)

Soon, that government student money, $30-50 on a game i actually play and enjoy makes sense.

I'm also waiting for it in the mail so i could netplay and stuff lel