Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Weekly News Post

Just letting you guys know we'll be hosting our weekly meetup again this Friday, 6:30pm onward, as usual.

I also would like to organize a Christmas party of some sort, tentative date is next Friday, the 19th, 6pm. I don't really know how it'll be different than a normal meetup, but I'm open to ideas. I think gift exchange or group supper would be too complicated to organize and not worthwhile. Maybe a big game of 10 player Coup/Avalon? Maybe an Xrd exhibition of sorts? No tournaments...

Maybe.

i need to try that 10 player coup game.

With those ridiculous team change during the game.

I'll be there this friday and the next.

We could have a team battle in GG and BB on the 19th or something.

I will be there for 19th, this friday i sign up for the first weekly of smash 4, but can't wait still.

@khmspider training mode and challenge mode. You'll see a lot of character mechanics and combo tools. Even knockdown options. Just explore

@christmas party. Wear your sweaters, let's do a round robin of something? Make that 10 player coup game elimination. Next turn the first player to play is out of the game. Last man standing

Wrestling event tomorrow from 8 to 10. I guess I could have 2 people over if you want to play Xrd or BB and watch that shit.

Wrestling one monitor, games on the other

Kr3wman shoukd be there

Round up for NEC and how much you owe me.

They charged me different prices for the two rooms, I already told you the rooms would be 130. But one room might have required more cleaning??? I wonder which Kappa.

Since not everyone was involved in the process of leaving beer bottles all over the room + Thelo already giving me the money + etc. I don't mind receiving the lowest rate for one room. As in, we're not assuming extras from the second room into the total cost. The lowest rate I was charged for a room = 135$/person. The total rate would be 140$/person. I will accept all 3 of these, either 130, 135 or 140. Up to you to choose whether you wanna help cover everything or just your part.

Gas price is 110$ total on my part. Are we splitting gas per car or making one big pool for the rented van???

All values posted are already in CAD

I may not be at the meetup this friday, if you want to repay me ASAP, you can always send an INTERAC transfer to beaudry.olivier@gmail.com

EDIT: Update for clarity
130$ to 140$ or the room

25$ or 27.50$ if you were in my ride

Round up for NEC and how much you owe me.

They charged me different prices for the two rooms, I already told you the rooms would be 130. But one room might have required more cleaning??? I wonder which Kappa.

Since not everyone was involved in the process of leaving beer bottles all over the room + Thelo already giving me the money + etc. I don't mind receiving the lowest rate for one room. As in, we're not assuming extras from the second room into the total cost. The lowest rate I was charged for a room = 135$/person. The total rate would be 140$/person. I will accept all 3 of these, either 130, 135 or 140. Up to you to choose whether you wanna help cover everything or just your part.

Gas price is 110$ total on my part. Are we splitting gas per car or making one big pool for the rented van???

All values posted are already in CAD

I may not be at the meetup this friday, if you want to repay me ASAP, you can always send an INTERAC transfer to beaudry.olivier@gmail.com

We're handling the gas separately. I'll write Thelo a cheque with all the money for the gas + van rental, so you guys all pay me. We're splitting the rental cost across everyone except DerQ, and the gas between those that were in the van.

Brice, Wes, Kazuhiro : you guys owe me 60$

Jimmy, Airmaster, Level5, Henri : you guys owe me 90$

If I don't have to cover the van and looking at how much you're owed, that is pretty much the amount I would cover for the hotel room if people pay me 130.

Seems fair

Weekly News Post

Meetup Friday : special Christmas edition. Hope to see lots of you, week one of xrd so we'll prob do an exhibition of some sort, but I also want to keep playing other games. Even if you're rusty or out of it, you're invited. We'll have other stuff too. 10 player coup? 6pm to whatever!

Other meetups this week : not likely. Maybe Thursday? I'll post.

Holiday season : not sure what my plans are yet, but there will most likely be one planned meetup between Christmas and New Years, not sure when yet. Rest is improvised. I still work full time, but Brice has off, so we'll see.

Important reminder : people still owe DerQ and I money for NEC. For the amounts, check 6 posts above this one.

Not so important, but still kinda important reminder: Rurouni, Level5, Brice, AKA those who were in my ride for Ottawa, y'all owe Pedro a whoppin' 7$. Total gas cost was ~35$ and he paid me for everyone the day after and then forgot to ask you guys to get his money back.