Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Weekly News Post

No planned meetup this week at the moment, maybe something last minute. I still work most weekdays and I'll be visiting relatives around Christmas. Maybe on the 23rd and 29th, evenings. Might also do something around New Years, more on that later.

Thanks for coming last Friday. It seems like everyone had a good time, and saw some people I hadn't seen in a while. Took some pictures :

Also, forgot to post this earlier, but I uploaded some sets we recorded from NEC. Mostly people fighting Dora : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLugqpkL6ulCIjPnnUs_e27ZH5xKSP4buu

---------

In non-news related stuff, I'm interested in going to the next smash 4 weekly, anyone know when it is?

Smash weekly? Where is it?

Follow smashloft on facebook. Its near metro Vendôme

And smash 4 is every thursday.

But there wont be any weekly this week. From what i heard.

Yeah, and Daisy-Fan WRECKED everyone

Im atleast proud of my friend that got 3rd during that weekly : akagenesis

And was quite suprised that most of the players who went there goes to the same school as me. Lol.

Meetup is happening tonight. Not sure what time, Brice will probably post when he gets up.

Getting up at 1pm feels so great. Holidays, I love you.

Meetup is happening tonight for those of you that would like to play. Start time is kinda TBD as I'm going downtown doing last minute Christmas shopping, then come back home and meetup can happen.

I don't think it'll take 4hours of shopping, but let's assume a 5:30pm time, and maybe earlier if I get home faster. I'll update once I know exactly when I'll be home.

Thanks to everyone who came, had a lot of fun. Sorry if the games were unenjoyable, spec. You're getting better though.

Early merry christmas to all as well.

Thanks to everyone who came, had a lot of fun. Sorry if the games were unenjoyable, spec. You're getting better though.

Early merry christmas to all as well.

Not at all, had a blast! if anything I learned not to sleep on Elphelt (or Bedman, for that matter)

ggs all and merry christmas o<|:^{

Merry Christmas, everyone. Be sure not to eat too much for Christmas dinner tonight ^,^

Yeah dont eat too much! But drink as much as you can lol. merry christmas!

Hey there people. Survived Christmas time?

Meetup this Monday 29th of December at our place like usual and we can start around 4pm since I'm still in holidays mode.

I'll be on Sankishin tomorrow and stuff if you need more info.