Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

My sin is bad.

Your sin is only as bad as you say and think he is. Think positive and do positive things, positive outcomes will come to you eventually. I could tell you were afraid and scared when we started playing, don't think that way. I'm only that much stronger than you as a player as you think I am.

Think positive my brother :)

Your sin is only as bad as you say and think he is. Think positive and do positive things, positive outcomes will come to you eventually. I could tell you were afraid and scared when we started playing, don't think that way. I'm only that much stronger than you as a player as you think I am.

Think positive my brother :)

Thanks! Ill try my best!

Brice got hit by 4 fullscreen double head morbid in one round.

All your gods are facade.

Except for JWong, number one potemkin US. Maybe tied with MikeZ

Thanks! Ill try my best!

Wait you play Sin? He doesnt have white hair, what is this.

Wait you play Sin? He doesnt have white hair, what is this.

#2015 new year! lets go option select with blondies LOL.

Chipp Low Hp is kind of problematic for me :L

*incredibly late to the party*

Yeah, good games last night, guys. Thankfully I have this pocket Slayer to avoid complete sinturation (it's like saturation except in a Sin context).

*incredibly late to the party*

Yeah, good games last night, guys. Thankfully I have this pocket Slayer to avoid complete sinturation (it's like saturation except in a Sin context).

It's safe to say that you got... Sinturated!

They were really good games. We need to get more sets soon so I gain matchup knowledge!

So far, the only characters I know how to properly play against are:

- Ky

- Sol

The rest is all alien to me.

Fanxservice, whoever you are, shoutouts to you playing Sin. You've got better hitconfirms that I do. But you gotta put in some work in the neutral game department. Holla back if you want to exchange secrets n shit!

Oh, hey. Pretty new to all this too, so I don't know how much I can contribute, but yeah that'll be nice.

Also, somehow I've gone from the Nanase army to the Sin army. I am so original.

Oh, hey. Pretty new to all this too, so I don't know how much I can contribute, but yeah that'll be nice.

Also, somehow I've gone from the Nanase army to the Sin army. I am so original.

We're all new to Sin. He just came out, after all. But the more we all exchange det naoledge, the better we'll all get.

And for my defense, I doubt anyone had foreseen a Sin army.

When it comes to Order Sol, people are all like: Yo, this is hipster Sol with complicated mechanics and a weaker DP, fuck this.

So I really thought people would hop the Sin hypetrain and that it'd die off quickly. I mean, yo, dis nigga got TWO METER BARS to manage.

We're all new to Sin. He just came out, after all. But the more we all exchange det naoledge, the better we'll all get.

And for my defense, I doubt anyone had foreseen a Sin army.

When it comes to Order Sol, people are all like: Yo, this is hipster Sol with complicated mechanics and a weaker DP, fuck this.

So I really thought people would hop the Sin hypetrain and that it'd die off quickly. I mean, yo, dis nigga got TWO METER BARS to manage.

Just with hunger meter he can do "half-life" combos.

I'm not used to the real name of the guys in Toronto (read FNM). Who is Leo already?

Roldy = Harold Roldy

Zeero = Pui

DeadliestxXx = Brian aka BTran

Linear04 = Thomas

Leo7 = Leo

Ty

I don't recall having many interactions with him. Too young for GG to ascend to FNM yet.

Although our meetups have been a good dose of FNM arguably.

Gotta make sure to keep mentionning FNM because very little people are likely to understand what the fuck I'm saying lol

Ty

I don't recall having many interactions with him. Too young for GG to ascend to FNM yet.

Although our meetups have been a good dose of FNM arguably.

Gotta make sure to keep mentionning FNM because very little people are likely to understand what the fuck I'm saying lol

Lol don't misunderstand, FNM stands for Friday Night Mahvel Guilty Gear :)

I doubt there's a misunderstanding? I popped on the scene w/ P4A and stuck with BB.

Clearly I am too young and hip to have met the FNM conglomerate. Yet.

Also, retired old men

Our meetups are Friday too nowadays. FNMM friday night marvel montreal