Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Well, i finally made it to my first meetup and it was pretty cool to be there and meet some of the people here

even though i didn't talk/play much and instead was just awkwardly spectating matches  :v:

I don't know when, but i'll definitely try to go to more of those in the future!

No poverty made me a sad panda.

Scrubtrash, you were there? Didn't you wanna play some KOF? Wait, I don't even know how you look like. Meh whatever, I had a setup for SNK/poverty PS2/PS1 games in the back of the loft where there's more space and less sweaty dudes.

Shoutouts to the few people I played.

Shoutouts to random pads lying around.

Shoutouts to that guy who brought dem delicious sandwiches.

Scrubtrash, you were there? Didn't you wanna play some KOF? Wait, I don't even know how you look like. Meh whatever, I had a setup for SNK/poverty PS2/PS1 games in the back of the loft where there's more space and less sweaty dudes.

I wasn't there last night since I had something else planned, but next time I'll be there for sure and we'll play sum KoF son.

First Bi-Weekly happened yesterday, I think it worked out pretty well. If you have any feedback, please let us know, we're still figuring this out. Always great to see new blood as well, hope you guys keep coming! Things ran on tournament standard time (mostly my fault), so we couldn't even run uniel and some ppl had to leave before bbcp. Anyway, we'll do better on that next time, and we're changing the venue format to 5$ venue, free tournaments. We'd also like to see what other games people would be interested in having at these bi-weeklies. Made a poll on Facebook, but if you don't have a facebook account you can always reply in this sankishin thread so it doesn't get lost : http://www.sankishin.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=303

GG Xrd : http://challonge.com/mtlad1ggxrd (final score is wrong)
1. Brice (Potemkin)
2. Pedro (Ky)
3. Rhannmah (I-No)
4. Icekin (Elphelt)
5. Greenix (Slayer)
5. manaboy (Ky)
7. kazuhiro (Ky)
7. samthegreat (Zato-1)
9. Spaceboys|JimmyBones (Leo)
9. Steb (Axl)
9. khmxspider (Sin)
9. Level5-Chan (Sin, Sol)
13. i-Lose (May)
13. ReynTime (Chipp)
13. BearBlaster (Sol)
13. fan (Sin)
17. Peco
17. ur waifu
17. raftclans
17. Spec (Faust)
17. Energizer Bunny
17. bz choy (Faust)
17. sgtsloth

1. Brice (Tager)
2. Pedro (Mu)
3. Level5-Chan (Tsubaki)
4. samthegreat (Valkenhayn)
5. DerQ (Amane)
5. Greenix (Noel)
7. Steb (Terumi)
7. Kazuhiro (Litchi)
9. Raiyan
9. BearBlaster (Terumi)
9. manaboy (Jin)
9. Icekin (Nu)

First Bi-Weekly 

I think you mean bi-monthly. Bi-weekly is 2 times a week.

Shoutouts to power outs and to those who forgot to use some deodorant(please don't!). Otherwise, 10/10 would do again, this is exactly what we needed, and the guys running the place look pretty interested in having us there and are very helpful. Shoutouts to them!

I was there. Sorry for that, i didn't really know how you look like either but now that Air is coming to the next one we should get that going next time!

I should keep that Goomba beanie on all the time so people recognize me  :v:

Okay, well I wear glasses and a black NY cap.

If you see a fat PS2 setup, you'll know it's me.

Well, i finally made it to my first meetup and it was pretty cool to be there and meet some of the people here

even though i didn't talk/play much and instead was just awkwardly spectating matches :v:

I don't know when, but i'll definitely try to go to more of those in the future!

Next time try to say hi. i was like that at first too. Shy n sht, but with time, i got along and got influenced by brice's doujins.. Lets chat next time we meet! :)

Next time try to say hi. i was like that at first too. Shy n sht, but with time, i got along and got influenced by brice's doujins.. Lets chat next time we meet! :)

Sure thing!

Like you said, i'll just get used to it over time : )

CINQUIÈME PLACE GARÇONS

am  i  doing  this  right

C I N Q U I È M E P L A C E G A R Ç O N S

T'avait oublié les espaces.

Weekly News Post

No tournament this week, just a good old meetup at our place, Friday, 6:30pm onwards.

Made a poll after last week's tournament to have an idea what you guys want to see added (in addition to xrd and bbcp), so far the standings are :

16 - UNIEL

10 - AC+R

8 - P4U

6 - Melty

rest is low (sg, ah3, dfc, ap, sfxt, skm, cc)

What I think we'll do next week is run BBCP first, then Xrd, and then whatever we have time for, in the order of the votes. So, don't forget to vote if you haven't! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1532700160322692/

Weekly News Post

No tournament this week, just a good old meetup at our place, Friday, 6:30pm onwards.

Made a poll after last week's tournament to have an idea what you guys want to see added (in addition to xrd and bbcp), so far the standings are :

16 - UNIEL

10 - AC+R

8 - P4U

6 - Melty

rest is low (sg, ah3, dfc, ap, sfxt, skm, cc)

What I think we'll do next week is run BBCP first, then Xrd, and then whatever we have time for, in the order of the votes. So, don't forget to vote if you haven't! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1532700160322692/

Does that mean i have to play trash tier and "try" to win? Okay.