Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Shoutouts to all the peeps I played. Definitely didn't think I would get that far in UNIEL (EDIT: I don't even have the game.) But then again, how many people did DQ out of the tourney? :v:

Also shoutouts to S N K B O Y S

M T L S N K

It has finally become a reality.

Shoutouts to all the peeps I played. Definitely didn't think I would get that far in UNIEL. But then again, how many people did DQ out of the tourney? :v:

M T L S N K

It has finally become a reality.

Pcq chaos est a chier. Cawliss

Ottawa tournament planning thread (Feb 21st) : http://www.sankishin.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=308

Post there if you're interested in coming, mention if you have a car you can use for this, as well as your location, so we can plan the rides easily. Ottawa's pretty close so the trip is only one day and really inexpensive. If you're looking for a first out of town tournament experience, this is what you're looking for.

Or maybe you just want some Summerhays FAB burgers.

Ottawa tournament planning thread (Feb 21st) : http://www.sankishin.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=308

Post there if you're interested in coming, mention if you have a car you can use for this, as well as your location, so we can plan the rides easily. Ottawa's pretty close so the trip is only one day and really inexpensive. If you're looking for a first out of town tournament experience, this is what you're looking for.

Or maybe you just want some Summerhays FAB burgers.

Fab burger... -drool-

First post updated Pedro, sorry for the delay :)

My dad has been approved of for rehab, so perhaps you guys will be seeing me soon. I'll probably hop online to shake off rust tomorrow, God I miss this game immensely...

Wow, so rusty at this game now. Lost to a random sin player online that's not even as good as ken. What are combos? What are hit confirms?

Also looking forward to talking about fighting games with Omar as old GG players do. Hoping rhanmmah will join us in bashing anything and everything that is new that these young kids enjoy playing.

Oh yeah I guess I never did actually confirm there was a meetup this Friday at our place (6:30 pm as usual).

Miss you eb, we need to share Ky stuff again. Hopefully Kazuhiro and Manaboy will also be there :D

lol I've only put time in Ky and Faust, but I don't think I'll work on other characters yet, as there's a looming patch and enough other great games to play. (like dfc. play dfc.)

Untitled-1_zpskxtyqyav.gif

Numba wan.

Y O M I B O Y S

I wish I was 5 again so I could go to a reading contest, win and poppof on the kid next to me saying he sucks at this game.

Im not 5 tho, but I got 5. Virtua fighter 5 shieeeeeet

(like dfc. play dfc.)

S E L V A R I A B O Y S (also Taigaboys and Akiraboys)

...Punch me if i ever use the BOYS meme again.

On the subject of...

Oh yeah I guess I never did actually confirm there was a meetup this Friday at our place (6:30 pm as usual).

I'd just like to let everyone know that this meetup is also an official Monster Hunter launch party and y'all should come and play that. Because somehow we think doing multiplayer on day one is a good idea.

Look at me. I am destroying the Xrd scene. This is what I do.

I will come friday night for sure! been stuck in CSGO for a while, haven't play Smash 4 for weeks.

Stop watching Akagi and go to bed you irresponsible person.

My body is feeling the lack of sleep lol.

Tonight I shall deprive it even further practicing a combo in SKM and virtua fighter 5. Smaaaaart

I'd like to see the people coming to KSB to come to the meetup tomorrow if possible. Started thinking about a concrete plan of what I'd like to do in Japan from start to finish (still rough) and I don't know what you guys are doing for your stay after KSB. I won't force anyone to follow or not follow me, but I'd like to know what everyone wants to do.

Id play VF5FS since Tekken used to be my main game back in the days along side with SC2 oh mon dieu. version gamecube was da best cuz link is trash tier. Lol