Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Weekly News Post

Also Friday, 6:30pm onwards, as usual.

Just so i know, is the one on Friday the same as last Friday? If not can I have the info please? Thanks!

P.S. Happy Birthday Brice! <3

Nope, it's at our appartment. I'll pm you the address. If anyone else needs it, let me know.

SO what's this new place that's better than Foonzo that Scott from Ottawa was telling em about?

Probably the smashloft. We have tournaments there every two weeks. I'll just say it's more adapted to our needs. Hope you start having some free time soon so you can come check it out for yourself!

Probably the smashloft. We have tournaments there every two weeks. I'll just say it's more adapted to our needs. Hope you start having some free time soon so you can come check it out for yourself!

From my understanding the smash community started it up eh? They must have a bigger scene than the sf/capcom community.

And yeah same here. Really tired of sticking to only netplay, if not only Shahied and Ken for offline play. When I come, I'm bringing my ps3 to record them offline matches xD

Hello Mtl

Are you guys gonna be free next weekend? Ian and I wanna come visit :3c

<3

Should be good. I finish work around 5:30 pm on Fridays, then free for the rest of the weekend. Drop whenever :D

<3

Should be good. I finish work around 5:30 pm on Fridays, then free for the rest of the weekend. Drop whenever :D

Cool, we'll start figuring plans for it

No, but you will

Kappa

2nd

Keepo

Hey.

I just totally forgot about Video Games Lives being this friday, 7:30pm.

So, If anybody's interesting, I'll pay the tickets first and then, you guys can pay me back.

The price will be either 58.51 (mid expensive) or 67.20 (most expensive), since the least expensive is sold out. To me, I was thinking of being in front sections. 

https://billetterie.placedesarts.com/evtarifs.aspx?owner=123&event=13232&language=EN

I'll be paying in Tuesday night. Tell me if you are interested. Sorry for being so late.