Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

And with an update to UNIEL coming soon, everyone's gonna get back into it, right?

R-Right guys?

fhhRn2A.png

I will lol. i'm always down for some uniel.

iirc "xx" is used to indicate a cancel in capcom games notation, like street fighter, as opposed to a link.

By the way we're back and probably hosting Friday, if I manage to recover from the jet lag.

smashloft or at your place?

Yeah, our place Friday, 6:30 pm onwards. Though, I won't be there for a part of the evening, Ensiferum concert wheee.

There's a nice link on the top category saying Sankishin Chat. I did an update earlier but didn't had time to look at it before work. If you find any other things missing shoot me a PM on Sankishin.

Edit: Chat is back on index page.

Hopefully I can pass by tonight finally :)

Also me moving is pushed back till the fall, though I won't be at my house anymore. I'll be staying at my aunt's in the west island. Hopefully I'll be free on some fridays and/or saturdays for you guys.

The push back is due to my dad's third stroke, as he has to finish rehabilitation before moving can take place. He's doing well now, walking talking and etc. Just needs to work on fine tuning his motor skills and developing his confidence again.

ggs everyone on friday, feels great to play offline again

Also, spec add me on psn. I wanna play your Faust more

will do :)

Thanks for Friday night. i really did enjoying my time with you guys, again welcome back.