Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Reyn, you coming this friday meetup? just curiously of course. Also you guys recommend me to get Extended digital or retail? i noticed its 40 on PSN and around 50$ on a retail store.

You should delve back into BB. It's practically the national sport in the MTL scene, lol.

QFT, best scene ever.

get Extended digital or retail? i noticed its 40 on PSN and around 50$ on a retail store.

I think you have your answer there. The only downside to getting digital is that it's harder to play it on the console of others if they don't have it. Everyone has bb in mtl

Hungry for some BB and UNI or rather fighting games in general myself, 1 more month to go till I'm back

I think you have your answer there. The only downside to getting digital is that it's harder to play it on the console of others if they don't have it. Everyone has bb in mtl

Another plus of digital is that there are no taxes

Hungry for some BB and UNI or rather fighting games in general myself, 1 more month to go till I'm back

...Still 1 more month?!?!?!?!? Come on, man. You're killing me here, WakeUpDp. I've had a craving to fight your Relius for the last month and now I have to wait another one? This is BS! (Hope you're having a good time over there. Look forward to your return ^,^)

Ya i think to getting the digital if its more safe since like you say, everyone has it. Also DP are you coming to the convention?

...Still 1 more month?!?!?!?!? Come on, man. You're killing me here, WakeUpDp. I've had a craving to fight your Relius for the last month and now I have to wait another one? This is BS! (Hope you're having a good time over there. Look forward to your return ^,^)

:)

Ya i think to getting the digital if its more safe since like you say, everyone has it. Also DP are you coming to the convention?

I'm in Europe atm, so I'll be missing it ;( Have fun guys though!

You know how I know that's a lie? Nobody has a craving to fight Relius. Fuck Relius.

You guys are making me want to delve back into BB.

Welp, I got some good news for you.

I've just started getting back into BB, so if you want to have a sparing buddy, you know where to find my lab.

Just need to finish the Witcher 3 before going 100% into competitive games again.

Just started the last zone, it has 138 "?" and many, many side quests.  :vbang:

You know how I know that's a lie? Nobody has a craving to fight Relius. Fuck Relius.

Y'all should be pining to fight honest bad characters like  :CA: instead

I wanna play games :<

I'm dodging tonight. Way too tired, plus I haven't had the chance to practice my combo starters. I'll be there on Wednesday if you decide to host again

Next week we're hosting Monday! Unsure about Wednesday. Most likely not Friday, since it's Otakuthon.