Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

I had a blast tonight. Hopefully next time i'll be able to come a bit earlier.

If we were easy coast, we'd win tournaments

On encourage les PME locales et le développement économique à l'international ici

Yeah, sat night theres xrd on ps4. Bb is sunday afternoon on xbone. Dfc is sat afternoon on ps3. Fri morning is persona. Cant remember the others but theres also sfxt, tekken 6, lol, marvel, ultra, etc.

Also ppl that come to meetups, please dont forget to throw away your garbage. Theres always some mcdonalds cups and other stuff...

Also ppl that come to meetups, please dont forget to throw away your garbage. Theres always some mcdonalds cups and other stuff...

C'est le temps de mettre mon obnoxiousness et pouvoirs de seigneur caca à bon escient et de call out ce que je spot. 

Quand le tas de marde te call pour laisser trainer la tienne, il y a un problème

Yeah we'll host tomorrow, but we'll close at 9:45. Though I might not be there.

Yeah, sat night theres xrd on ps4. Bb is sunday afternoon on xbone. Dfc is sat afternoon on ps3. Fri morning is persona. Cant remember the others but theres also sfxt, tekken 6, lol, marvel, ultra, etc.

Do you know if they lend stick or something for xrd? my stick only works on ps3. 

(sorry for noob question, first time otakuthon this weekend :P)

Also are the information on the first page still good? I'd like to come check in sometimes. I'd like some challenge outside online lobby.

I don't know if they will lend equipment or not. IIRC they don't, but I feel like most people attending don't actually have next gen consoles or compatible equipment, so maybe it'll be different considering that (I'm doubtful, but you never know).

If anyone else is wondering, the tentative schedule is here : http://www.otakuthon.com/2015res/pdf/OT2015-HoraireSchedule_tentative.pdf 

The information on the first post is somewhat still up to date, but just check this thread regularly to know what events and meetups are happening. It's kinda irregular...

Do you know if they lend stick or something for xrd? my stick only works on ps3. 

(sorry for noob question, first time otakuthon this weekend :P)

Also are the information on the first page still good? I'd like to come check in sometimes. I'd like some challenge outside online lobby.

I do not know if they will provide with sticks for the tournaments at Otakuthon. Looking from past years, probably not.

First page is not super up to date. If you want to attend regular meetups, there's a weekly news post usually posted by Pochp announcing when they happens, and the address can be obtained by request through a pm to either Pochp or me. You can also come hang around in the Sankishin chat to get faster replies most of the time.

Yeah am kind like to search for a group for Otakuthon this weekend, Friday i will probably be with a good friend of mine. But overall if you guys come all together, let it know please.

Also i will be there tonight for some BB games.

+1 for the Line Group, I don't think most of the panels will garner strong interest from every one of us.

More excuses for stickers too

Yeah I think it's a great idea too, finally a good excuse to make a line account and figure out how that thing works.

Actually am probably gonna be alone this friday day at Otakuthon, if someone made a group this friday and weekend, i wont mind to join up.

I never hear of Line group, can anyone explained to me a little bit? just a little bit confuse.

Line is a messaging software (kinda like skype, msn, etc) that some of us use.

We created a group on it to facilitate communication during the week-end.

I am a bit late but i am only attending Otakuthon on Friday later in the evening. Working the whole weekend D: