Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

haha FUCK blazblue!

Seriously though, why isn't Blazblue one of the main games? Doesn't a lot of people play it still? I know we do.

FUCK YOUR RIBS BRO

So tomorrow ill either bring my laptop or commandeer brices so we can book our NEC rooms. apparently theyre almost gone, so we should do that tomorrow  

Kinda last minute, but for the meetup tonight, aim more towards 7pm than 6:30, I might be slightly late. Sorry in advance to anyone who will wait at the door in today's arguably cold weather :(

~upcoming tournaments~

Made a thread for the upcoming Ottawa tournament, post your interest there : http://www.sankishin.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=325

Also, don't forget to post interest for NEC if you haven't. Apparently it's a good idea to book our rooms, but there aren't many of us yet : http://www.sankishin.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=324

Try to be there before 7pm, but we're pretty much on Tournament standard time, so that extends to an extra 15-30 minutes. Especially if we know you could run in late, are you entering only one game?

I was skeptical of that since every time I booked hotels, cancelation didn't look like it was an option, or a viable one. Seems fine with that hotel, ignore me~

Airdasher Tournament at Smashloft #11 : Dengeki Bunko Test Run Edition

When : Friday October 23rd

Where : 2000 Avene Northcliffe #106, Montreal, H4A3K5

This week we'll try a third game : Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax! With the recent english release, I'm curious to see if there are any local players, or just give people an opportunity to try it out and see what it looks like. If you know anyone who might be interested, let them know!

Venue 10$ (!)

Schedule :
5pm Venue opens
7pm DFC start
7:30pm BBCPEX start
8:30pm GGXrd start

5$ goes to the venue, 5$ to the prizes. As usual, bring equipment if you can (PS3s, Screens, Sticks)! The more setups we have the more stations we can use for casuals. As for the formats of the games themselves, we'll figure that out then, will depend on number of stations, number of entrants, time, and whatever. Start times are TST (Tournament Standard Time) but please try to be there and have eaten before the tournaments you want to enter start.

Stream : www.twitch.tv/mtlfgc

Facebook Event : https://www.facebook.com/events/1052747698103786/

CANADA CUP UPDATE

For those of you coming to Canada Cup, this is extremely important.

This is the (probably) definitive list for the rides to go to Canada Cup Thursday :

Car 1               Car 2               Car 3
DerQ               Pedro               Icekin

Wes                Lvl5                  Fan
Kazuhiro         Thelo               Brice
Pablo             Jimmy               Alexandra

It is YOUR responsibility to you AND the driver to communicate the time of departure and meeting place. I will not hold hands.

The list above is the people that I know were there at the time we booked the rooms and/or confirmed in person to Pedro/DerQ/me. If you are not here, do tell.

The main driver/"owner" of the car is the first name in each car's list.

This list will definitely change for the return trip, as the people are not divided into their geographical locations, but by time constraint of departure-ish.

Contact me if anything is weird/wrong/needs to be addressed.

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING NEC

Ok so according to the sankishin thread this is the list of "interested" people is this :

Pedro
Brice
Air
Level5
Abister
Kirbster
Wes
Reyntime

Out of those 8, only Pedro, lvl5 and I have personnally confirmed that they will 100% go to NEC. I NEED TO GET CONFIRMATION (by friday) of people if they are going or not. I will not accept a "maybe" or a "I'm interested". Yes or No.

As of right now I think only Air booked a room for NEC at the venue and they are sold out of the group rate. If push comes to shove, we could take another room either by not using the group rate or getting in the other hotel with a group rate a mile away from the venue.

We also need to think about rides. I know that Level5 is going there by plane but would like to come back if possible by car with us. At this moment, We do not have enough cars and drivers to do it. We need to talk and plan how we're gonna do it, before it becomes a terrible mess.

I'm missing stuff, and you are invited to point it out, thanks. I really want people's answer to start planning forrealthough.

PS : if you are not on this list and interested to come while having a driver's license/car, You get a free extension on the time limit, yeah!

I am willing and able to come. I have a driver's license and I'm willing to rent a minivan and split the cost with passengers. I'll want to have a few training sessions before I go though -_-

3 hours ago, oDHAOSo said:

I am willing and able to come. I have a driver's license and I'm willing to rent a minivan and split the cost with passengers. I'll want to have a few training sessions before I go though -_-

aight lets play ezyoi mirrors Kappa.