Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

EYY what's up guys

Soooo long story short i moved about a month ago and i live in St. Zotique now so its really hard to get to meetups without having a car. (If anyone knows something i dont lemme know:P )
I'll be back on the forums now though maybe some netplay too? :D

Hi we're hosting Friday at our place, 6:30pm onwards. We will discuss and plan for NEC then.

@greg : sure, let me know when you're available.

@justin : wow you mean the city of st zotique? How do you get anywhere or do anything without a car. I know it's long but if ever you come by bus, let us know ahead of time, maybe we can let you stay overnight.

@pedro i dont! this is my predicament right now >.>  also will do that would help alot  :D 

@wolf NAH tamashi never  dies i will train up here in the mountains under waterfalls and shit  lol 

20 hours ago, RurouniLoneWolf said:

Welp. RIP the MTL Bang army. Reyn is now the last remaining survivor. 

Hope to see you on Netplay sometime though!

Bang was already pretty RIP since they decided to remove his Furinkazan in favor of some shitty bad design gimmick super

Week of November 9th

meetup tuesday at our place (6:30 pm)

smashloft tournament friday (details to come)

EYY what's up guys

Soooo long story short i moved about a month ago and i live in St. Zotique now so its really hard to get to meetups without having a car. (If anyone knows something i dont lemme know )

I'll be back on the forums now though maybe some netplay too? :D

God damn how did you end up all the way to da beach.

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

So it seems that theres a new gaming bar/cafe on Ontario street opening up. Might even be open already. I'm thinking we could use this place for meetups/ the revival of UMAD. Going to try to scout it out soon. Place is called Nexus Smartbar and it's near st laurent metro.

http://www.nexus.bar/fr

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

And you know... supporting this place so it stays alive and all that

Yeah I should prob check it out at some point too. I'm under the impression it's small, but I can't say as I haven't been yet. If you do go, let me know what you think.

Details for friday's smashloft event : https://www.facebook.com/events/769647589828339/

Last time worked out well with Dengeki, so we'll start running a third game at these events, but we'll rotate games around. This time, we'll give UNIEL another shot, as we haven't had a tournament for it in a long time.

Venue 10$ (!)

Schedule :
5pm Venue opens
7pm UNIEL start
7:30pm BBCPEX start
8:30pm GGXrd start

Kyle says monitors have arrived, so no need to bring them tonight. Bring consoles and sticks/controllers, obviously.

So ruu and the east coast want to do an mtl lobby round Robin to stream. I think that would be awesome and I told shivelamouse who our strongest players would be (Sam, Pedro, brice, thelo and rhanmah) but i also told her to hold off for now just in case some people weren't down for it. Just tell me (or her) if you guys would be down

This is a best of the best-type deal to showcase what each scene's greatest strengths are and what we can learn from them. There's been a complete lack of Canadian showcasing but I've been trying to pull something together since the showing at CCG was fantastic. There's also a chance it's going to be streamed on efute's stream so JP players will be watching as well. 

I'm currently with Brice, Sam and Pedro. There's interest, we just never netplay and we would be interested to test that before hand.

We can get these players in the same room pretty easily and we're used to it. We also have recording equipment if that helps.

1 hour ago, DerQ said:

I'm currently with Brice, Sam and Pedro. There's interest, we just never netplay and we would be interested to test that before hand.

We can get these players in the same room pretty easily and we're used to it. We also have recording equipment if that helps.

Test your connections to one another. Make sure its wired. I'm keeping TO and MTL separate to have the most optimal 4-bar connection. It also allows efute to stream on niconico. All you guys gotta do is let me know that you're interested, I'll set up the rest. Also if you guys do a same room connection, it would have to have all 5 people on 2 setups in the room so we can stream every single match.

On 2015-11-10 22:40:58, ReynTime180 said:

So it seems that theres a new gaming bar/cafe on Ontario street opening up. Might even be open already. I'm thinking we could use this place for meetups/ the revival of UMAD. Going to try to scout it out soon. Place is called Nexus Smartbar and it's near st laurent metro.

http://www.nexus.bar/fr

And you know... supporting this place so it stays alive and all that

From these pictures, it look to be an E-sport bar. could be wrong but i will sure take a look of it.