Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

wait, wtf is going on?

K, so you know when biscuits streamed those jp round Robins, then they did the us ones, now they want to shine some exposure to Canada. I've nominated you to be a rep of mtl along with Pedro, brice, Sam and thelo because you guys are our best players imo. Shivelamouse is organising it and a Toronto lobby too

We're still waiting for confirmation on everyone for the 100% ok. Read the previous posts for more details

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, RurouniLoneWolf said:

Ah, I see you found your way here from the Persona Discord chat. Welcome! Forgot to mention it in the Discord chat but there's also a chat on Sankishin that people like to communicate on. You can ask the other people here for the details.

Oh. Nice. Is it strictly Blazblue, though? 

si vous avez le gout de venir a KSB l'annee prochaine (tournoi au japon 29 avril - 1 mai) allez poster votre interet la qu'on commence a penser a nos affaires : http://www.sankishin.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=37&p=1574 l'année passée vu qu'on voyageait en groupe on s'est loué des apartements a plusieurs, ca revenait moins cher que l'hotel, et on pouvait tous faire ce que ca nous tentait séparément durant la journée après anyway.

pour donner une idée, l'année passée on en a profité pour en faire des vacances. On a passé 17 jours la bas, on a fait des activités de touristes, acheté des affaires, allé a des arcades et des tournois, pis pour moi avec le billet d'avion, logement, bouffe, transport, toute, c'est revenu a a peu pres quatre mille piastres.

pour plus d'information : http://www.teamstickbug.com/ksb2016-event-info/

Yes. That said, I forgot to mention that Blazblue and Under Night tournaments have not been officially added to the lineup yet, as console versions of those games have not been announced yet (if they get announced and are released before the event though...). HOWEVER, since it's during golden week, there's bound to be a lot of other big events for these games. Last year, the day after BB was at KSB, there was a big 3v3 tournament at A-Cho with 150 entrants, and the next day, an event at Athena that got 70 something entrants (they did both random teams 3v3 and planned teams 3v3). I think there was something big at shinjuku sportsland right before too but we weren't there yet so idk.

Just so we're all clear, the first order of business as soon as we touch down in Japan next year is to get Melon Soda. All other needs and desires are secondary to this!!!

To add on to what pochp said about big tournaments that happened around the event, since UNIEL happened saturday, they did a big singles tournament on the sunday at a-cho. They also did a Kansai vs Ensei tourny. Persona did a big 2on2 at a-cho on the Tuesday I believe. Can't remember what happened with Guilty Gear but I think in Xrd's case, I think they actually did a big tourny at a-cho either on the Friday or Saturday before the KSB tournament on the sunday? I think I also remember Bill and Frost going to some Arcana stuff but I can't remember clearly. Not sure if anything happened for DFC.

9 hours ago, ReynTime180 said:

Damn, you guys are planning to go again?

Hell yeah. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Been counting the days since we came back from this year's KSB.

3 hours ago, Daisy-Fan said:

On the website they listed Smash For Wii U. was the entrants good this year?

According the Smash WiiU twipla that handled signs up, there were 132 entrants at this year's KSB.

Meetup will be at our apartment this Friday, guys at smashloft are busy with smash intensifies. We'll have our tournament next week.

6:30pm to whatever

6 minutes ago, khmxspider said:

yes. its going to be last DFC tourney.

Alright. Probably gonna come to the tournament but i think i'll have to dodge the meetup again

Worth noting it'll be the last DFC tournament because DFCI will be out by the following event. More like a farewell to vanilla DFC.

Hype for the party van!

Also, I bought Blade Arcus from Shining EX, so if anyone wants to try it at the meetup, it seems simple enough so far, the combo system anyway. All like A B C special/call assist, or EX, or super, or this extension move, but you can also just spend extra meter on your supers to do extra damage. Link to the jp wiki if anyone's curious : http://seesaawiki.jp/bladearcus/