Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

This Week's events:

Tournament Friday at smashloft (DFC, BBCPEX, GGXRD) : https://www.facebook.com/events/930740817014545/ (note that they have monitors now and we don't need to bring our own any more)

Kind of want to get some extra practice in before NEC, so potential meetup Saturday, I'll update on this later this week.

@Lvl5chan, Jimmybones, Thelo; Concerning Canadacup room/gas money, sorry for not showing up to the smashloft tourney after Toronto, I'm making it hard for you to get in touch with me. I'll try to make it to every meetup from now on.

Hi guys, any MTLers going to NEC and is not already on a team wanna team up with me and Essay for the Xrd 3v3? :0

(Also see me in Blade Arcus this weekend :v:)

Meetup at our place tomorrow (Wednesday), last minute NEC practice. 7pm onwards.

On 07/12/2015, 12:26:54, Psykotik said:

Hi guys, any MTLers going to NEC and is not already on a team wanna team up with me and Essay for the Xrd 3v3? :0

If Brice doesn't want to team with you I could, but I'll let him chose first. Looking forward to some blade arcus though haha, been having fun with it so far.

I can host friday if there's interest. I'm located near Station crémazie (walking distance). Living room is small, I have seats for 3 setups but only one setup atm. Lemme know if there's interest

13 hours ago, DerQ said:

I can host friday if there's interest. I'm located near Station crémazie (walking distance). Living room is small, I have seats for 3 setups but only one setup atm. Lemme know if there's interest

I might be up for it depending on how many people are interested

I could bring a ps3 but no monitor.

Yeah the meetup is happening. PM me for the address

I /should/ be there for 6pm. If anything arrive around 6:30.

There's not a lot of food joints in walking distance of my place nor do I have a convenient table for you to eat. Just saying if you want to plan accordingly. There's a Patate Rouge which is pretty good, but it takes cash only.

On 12/7/2015, 12:26:54, Psykotik said:

I hope you get bodied by Rage.

Blame that upcoming loss on me, I only picked up rage yesterday EDIT: Oh that was a reply to Psykotik and not pedro

@ pedro Hope you get bodied by rage ;p

BTW, about tomorrow. If anyone could bring a power bar, just in case. Bring your own controller too, I don't have any stick surplus

Meetup at my place this friday. 6:30 and forward. Featuring Hokuto no ken *, Georginas, Fake plastic guns *, Multiple setups *, Nitro plus Blasterz* And figthing games *

* Not yet confirmed

PM me for the address. If someone doesn't want to bring a full setup. Bringing a monitor power cable + hdmi cable means I won't have to take the ones from my console if we want to have the TV on.

And I'll be hosting saturday, 4pm onwards. Come try Dfci, blade arcus, nitroplus, and the usual stuff.

This might be the last meetup at our place until around new years, so let's call it our Christmas party. Hope I'm not announcing this too last minute.

16 hours ago, pochp said:

And I'll be hosting saturday, 4pm onwards. Come try Dfci, blade arcus, nitroplus, and the usual stuff.

This might be the last meetup at our place until around new years, so let's call it our Christmas party. Hope I'm not announcing this too last minute.

dibs on your second monitor if i do come over that day

Georgina and chill at my place wednesday. 5pm and onwards. (This is a meetup btw)

I say we leave for food around 7 TST. If you arrive and we're not here, we at georginaaaaaaa baby