Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

LOL, unsure about a microwave but I'm gonna bank on no. The venue is a banquet hall and there is a canteen for beer but we won't be supplying a microwave. If you guys can convince the guy who runs the canteen who might have a microwave to let you guys use it, there might be?

Okay guys, text me once you're heading out from Vendome so I know your eta. My cell is 514-918-7903.

Pedro, you remember how to get there and where I parked last time close to the bus station when we came back from T11? Pick me up there, please!

Google map directions from Vendome: Clicky.

Well 3 minimum, and so far that's me, Nolan, and Nini, so we're okay, but we could still take 1-2 more. It'll just split out the gas prices more, and since we're staying at my aunt's place for the night, the trip is gonna be really cheap (I think we're getting free breakfast :)). So yeah, if you were to bring your own lunch/supper, it would be 10-15$ for gas, 5$ venue fee and 5$ tournament fee. If you win, profit! Why not come?

I want to know: What time are you coming back to Montreal. I may be coming as a addition but it depends on the time since sunday Im working at 7am?

@Nolan, you mean the place where we picked you up or the place where we dropped you off. If you see this please answer with a text message, if you don't answer I'll text you tomorrow morning. (or I'll get one of my passengers to do it).

@Eb: While looking in the first post for Nolan's cell number, I realized Nini wasn't in the XBL gamertag list. I lol'd. [option select]Also, we've been slacking too much lately, I'm not expecting anything.[/option select]

@ImperialSport : LOL thanks for the info that takes a bit of stress off my back. See you tomorrow. I don't know the arakune matchup, but I heard I have to mash D so...

REMEMBER GUYS YOUR SLEEPING BAGS, TOOTHBRUSH AND CHANGE OF CLOTHES, WE'RE GOING STRAIGHT BACK TO THE HQ AND I DON'T WANT TO SMELL YOU ON THE WAY BACK.

@Level5: Sorry, we're coming back around Sunday noon (midi).

Just confirming my attendance again before going to sleep. Nini, I'll meet you at Vendome at 9.

Since I managed to get the magical converter, for the Mashfest on Sunday, anyone with a PS3 controller will be able to fight Nini at full potential, so sounds like good times ahead :)

@Eb: While looking in the first post for Nolan's cell number, I realized Nini wasn't in the XBL gamertag list.

Fixed now. I also added his new alt gamertag.

Urgh, underslept right about now. It feels weird waking up at 7 when you're used to waking up at 2...

I'll catch up on the way there hopefully.

I spent 60 bucks on fixing my 360 and sage chipped in 10 more dollars to reflash my 360 to the latest firmware. I'm broke as shit.

I also have to find 120 dollars to pay the guy who fixed my PS3.

Ill be coming at HQ for sure, but if there is a tournament today, please do not start now.

I miss my bus, so Ill be at 2h30-3h00.

rhannmah wait!!!!!

i can only open around 4:45 pm since my only bus is at 3:30 in chambly and i'm at terminus longueuil at 4pm :S