Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Va te coucher kirb, fuck tu commences à 4h. Fuck you fuck fuck fuck.

Top mardeux-dans-l'horaire-qu'il-pogne status

She has better drills than Amane.

Non.

Tu penses que je peux dormir après cette nouvelle?

Also chuis tout fatigué encore et confused, mais ggs to all yesterday, I think the salt is finally starting to exit my system.

Tu penses que je peux dormir après cette nouvelle?

Also chuis tout fatigué encore et confused, mais ggs to all yesterday, I think the salt is finally starting to exit my system.

Quel nouvelle? Rachel t'attend.

lol, finding out Kokonoe was playable by seeing DerQ post of Kokonoe balls was pretty cool. I'm looking forward to hearing more about her. Damn, the wait for CP just got long ago ;.;

At last, she's finally playable!

This is the best 9/11 of my life

I feel like a bad person for laughing at that but still: LOL

I feel like a bad person for laughing at that but still: LOL

Don't feel bad. I also laughed, lol

Is there more information on kokonoe gameplay wise or is it just "she's in it"

There is a scan in the news and gamepaly topic. It shows some of her gameplay where she's setting up objects and swinging her rocket drill hammer but we won't know anything for sure about her gameplay until we hear more from people who have the article.

Not just a hammer

Not just a drill hammer

But a ROCKET DRILL HAMMER

If you're not overwhelmed with a sensation of awesome just by reading this...you are a sad, sad person.

Does she has well deserved chip damage? Fuck that shit. Though looking at the scans really quickly, I felt like she could lay stuff on the screen. Bridget's yoyo? Set a mini robot on screen, activate it later, etc. Plus I doubt she's the offensive rushdown in your face type

I saw the screens (here: http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/otaku_blog/imgs/6/8/689658af.jpg) and article (here: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/11/blazblue-chronophantasma-for-ps3-adds-kokone-as-a-playable-character/) this morning and pretty much crapped my pants with hype. Apparently her Drive and Overdrive are called Graviton and Graviton Rage respectively.

Didn't know her drive was called Graviton. Thanks for that LiveWire. That makes the screenshots in the bottom left corner make more sense. It seems like she can set up Graviton objects on screen and then spend some of her character specific meter to turn it on (and off?). I guess the real question now is if it'll function like Nu/Lambda's gravity seed or will it have it's own special properties. Can't tell for sure but it looks like her gadget that she places on the ground in the top right screenshot can create that vertical blue blast in the screenshot in the bottom right.

All speculation of course. Hopefully we get more details soon.

On a complete different note. I still havn't booked the hotel for NEC. Now that most people have gotten a better grasp on their schedule. Is it possible to have a potential update on those interested in going from thursday to monday? Nothing final, just a better idea

Well hot fucking damn, I know air told me he could get off and other people were interested as well. I kind of feel nervous to propose it (as I'd be driving it) but maybe a van rental could be something to consider. Also, it's not just nerves when it comes to me driving the van, insurance costs for someone under the age of 25 are slightly higher or so I heard.