Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

^ I understand your username and I'm not sure how I should feel about that.

I'm pretty sure the word would be ''awesome''.

Relius players makes me laugh with their whining about matchups. EAD. I play Makoto where matchups in my favor doesn't exist and I don't complain.

Xenoblade Chronicles. It's a game on the Wii and BY FAR the best game on the system....too bad it's nigh impossible to find a copy at less than 90$ nowadays...

Xenoblade Chronicles. It's a game on the Wii and BY FAR the best game on the system....too bad it's nigh impossible to find a copy at less than 90$ nowadays...

I'm sure I'll find a way to play it. Isn't that game supposed to be grind heavy though?

Doesn't feel very grindy to me, but I'm not that deep into it yet. Combat's fun and I'm way overleveled already.

Ya, knowing how good it is, I would GLADLY give $90 to get it, but for someone who has yet to play it they would have "I spent $90 on this" in their head the entire time, would probably take a bit away from it

But the game is extremely rare, because of how good it is and that they only released one batch to every GameStop/Ebgames/whoever wanted to order it

Wouldn't they be thinking ''I spent 90$ on this...better enjoy it as much as possible'' ?

That too, but it IS kind of slow to start, what with all the story they have to brief you on xD

I guess what I was saying was that it would give them expectations, and those get in the way

Guys. Come on. Guys. I have a Xenoblade copy which I am pretty much 24/7 DESPERATELY trying to lend to people so they can play the game, and everyone is like, nah, I don't wanna play a game on the WII that console is for SISSIES.

And now this? Guys. Come on.

...So yeah if anyone (Dhaos?) wants it I can lend it, no problem. So long as you don't spoil it for other people, especially the uh really spoiler worthy element of the story. What is NOT a spoiler is how it really is Reyn Time, all the time.

Edit: Oh and Circ, do mind that sidequesting puts you way ahead of the powercurve. Which is kinda sad since sidequests feel mostly fun and rewarding in Xenoblade but then you end up stomping for a bit. It's generally advised that when you reach Alcamoth you pretty much don't bother with most of the sidequests, since it's a part of the game where you really want to move on with the plot and that city is huge and stupid.

Yeah that's actually a decent comment, considering how running the game on a machine that can handle Dolphin (the emulator) will net you some amazingly nicer graphics in Xenoblade. It's pretty much all the Wii's fault for outputing in ass quality.

Examples

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2392/wiivsdolphin.jpg

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/445/wiivsdolphin2.jpg

...So yeah if anyone (Dhaos?) wants it I can lend it, no problem.

Not right now, I want to at least finish Xenosaga 3 and Xillia before I pick up another RPG I won't have time to play

Well tonight has been pretty damn enjoyable!

Thank you, Level5, for bringing Aquapazza. I'll definitely pick up the game when it comes out in NA! (byyyyycicles)

And of course, GG to everyone I played Blazblue with. I hope I'll get better at the game eventually. =)

(Out of topic: should I feel bad for not even seeing a difference between Dolphin and Wii?...)