Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Vice, you should have more confidence in yourself and show up more at HQ. We need to play you to prepare for LK!

its not about confidence its about STM....HQ is far from my home-_-

The confidence part is about LK being wayyyyyyyyyy higher lvl than you. I don't think the gap is TOOO big.

What's the closest metro to your place?

The confidence part is about LK being wayyyyyyyyyy higher lvl than you. I don't think the gap is TOOO big.

What's the closest metro to your place?

Henri-Bourassa and thats 40 min in bus to get there...and i never played you after first tournament...why?lol

Henri-Bourassa and thats 40 min in bus to get there...and i never played you after first tournament...why?lol

What days are better for you to come?

WHAT?! STEB YOU HAVE A PS2 STICK?!!! Lend it to me!!!

Yeah, my stick has a PS2 and PS3 wire and a PS2 to Xbox 360 converter. It works on everything.

Time to spread some joy in MTL:keke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfJ37G2_l9w

Also, next time we're at HQ, there's a little exercise I want us to practice to improve our blocking. Basically, we all take turns not attacking and just blocking everything that is thrown at us. I'm pretty sure this could raise the general level of our crew and teach people how to tech properly and stop being TRM'd.

Brice, HQ thursday? I need to record some stuff.

Hey guys. I figured I check up on you guys on Monday instead of Sunday because you guys had that tourney at home.

Thanks for showing up to Ottawa and playing some games! Definitely really appreciated that you guys made the trip to play with us. I know it's a bit strenuous to come to Ottawa every month but try and make it out as much as possible. We'll have some good times.

Shoutout to Nini for being the first Makoto player I've actually played. That god damn j.5C(?) and overhead is brutal. During those matches, I realize she has gimmicks to rely on but I wouldn't say she's a low tier character.

Shoutout to Kirbster for being a Rachel player and getting second. Rep that low tier!

Shoutout to pochp for having a name I couldn't pronounce.

Was that other Bang player also from Montreal? The guy who was on a stick and with his girl? I wanted to play his Bang as well but we didn't have two sticks on the same console. He had way better execution than I did.

If you guys come over, I'll try and see if I can enter the tournament. I really wanted to play all of you but just couldn't afford to do it running the games. I hope you guys had a good time and continue playing! Next time, I'll make sure to get sound. :P

J.2C lol. And nah she's not low tier. I just say that to make people drop their guard lol.

And yup that other Bang is Kaeru from MTL. He would have probably won if he played on pad, but he's learning stick right now.

Jsais pas trop lol, j'ai essayé de me faire un compte sur SRK pour leur demander à quelle heure y ouvrent, mais ça veut pas me laisser poster. En tk yon l'air d'ouvrir entre 5-6h les mardis les dernieres semaines, fak etre la pour 6 ça te va? Oh en passant, srait ak ton char? Ah pis j'ai un ami qui aimerait ça venir pcq yé chez moi la et y reste à Montreal fak juste le dropper pas loin du HQ srait ok ak toi?

@Rhannmah : Ouais, à peu près, j'ai posté pour etre sur fak jvais te dire quand y vont confirmer.

@Vice : Oh je savais pas que tu venais de si loin, en plus c moche ya personne qui reste proche de chez toi qui vient en auto... Moi c un peu plus long se rendre en transport en commun mais jcrois que ça fait depuis le mois de décembre que j'y vais pu en bus :v:

@Nolan : Yeah, sort of. I might change my mind and stay but not very probable. My dad is making fish and plantain for supper so I probably shouldn't miss out on that. You coming Thursday though?

Man, plantain, I never did get around to making some. I suppose I should.

It's ok, I'll stay if some are staying, but not if no one is. Thursday depends. I'll see what kind of turnout we can expect first.

Nini, you're a gentleman, thanks for the nice stuff you said ! I appreciate it. And congrats on winning both !!

Kirbster, it's a pleasure. I love sharing stuff about my character and you're such an attentive person that it's always a blast to see you excel when you fight anyone.

Blade, thanks for the encouragement about stick practice XD

Brice, we're going to HAMMER at that iron with FIRE just you wait and see!!

JeepChan, we had a great time. Don't ever be afraid of anything just go all out everytime no matter what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freezerburn, i think you meant me, im a bang player from mtl, i didn't know there were organizers who were actually into BB, i wouldve liked to play you for sure. Next time !

almost done that artwork, very very minor details left. I'm officially going to start practicing for real this week.

@Kaeru: What's the artwork, anyway? Or are you keeping that under wraps? I'm interested in seeing what the local graphic designer can come up with. :]

Also, next time we're at HQ, there's a little exercise I want us to practice to improve our blocking. Basically, we all take turns not attacking and just blocking everything that is thrown at us. I'm pretty sure this could raise the general level of our crew and teach people how to tech properly and stop being TRM'd.

I missed this from all the joy being spread.

I'm very much down for it. Long, extended sessions with max round settings (or simply sitting in training mode) just for the sake of brute force training.

We could also add in small discussion sessions to break down matchups so we all level up. Then when we go and challenge NY, we aim for the top spot. I don't know about anyone else, but I like the idea. :P

@Rhannmah : ouais, viens me chercher quand tu veux.

@Unsanc : So do you plan on playing every FG besides BB lol?

Do you play AH3?