Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

don't worry, a new game shouldn't ''really'' change how i'm gonna buster you all :D

I should be there tonight, although I'll be leaving at like 8:45 ish, so yeah...

It's not mooching if we come bringing gifts. We'll just give them the best gift of all: The gift of a child's laughter XD

No, I won't let you kidnap children so that you can bring them to Foonzo and tickle them.

No, I won't let you kidnap children so that you can bring them to Foonzo and tickle them.

It will be me and LoneWolf giggling like small children as we play CP

don't worry, a new game shouldn't ''really'' change how i'm gonna buster you all :D

Now not even the air is safe D:

Exactly!

Anyway, good games Blade, Gabriel, Pascal and that one dude. We really need to do this more often lol.

Guys, they were going to have a Blazblue tournament at my school today but they decided to switch to P4A because no-one knew how to play and i was bodying everyone in casuals... :BANG: 4 LYF

One dude=Bobby Wong.

GGs everyone I played, I need a salty FT5 runback with DerQ. The pyramids are too strong with with. #FranceVsEgyptFT5, #BlackManWithWhiteBalls.

Guys, they were going to have a Blazblue tournament at my school today but they decided to switch to P4A because no-one knew how to play and i was bodying everyone in casuals... :BANG: 4 LYF

Haha props man

What school do you go to anyway?

Alright, I gave in and made a Facebook and Twitter account.

Here.

https://www.facebook.com/david.stonge.9843

https://twitter.com/heartlessprinny

Will modify my accounts later. NEED... TO... GO... PLAY... GTA5!!!

Looking forward to seeing tweets about all the crazy Kokonoe tech you'll find ^,^

Looking forward to seeing tweets about all the crazy Kokonoe tech you'll find ^,^

140 characters will never be enough to contain any gimmick he'll find (Unless it's a youtube link)

On another note entirely, NEC hotel is booked on my part from thursday for a 4-day stay, AKA leaving on monday

On another note entirely, NEC hotel is booked on my part from thursday for a 4-day stay, AKA leaving on monday

My body is ready. Let me know how much it cost ya and I'll pay my share ASAP.

hmmm, you've got a point DerQ. I'll have to hope for youtube links. Also, high five for booking your hotel for NEC. I"ll need to start asking like 101 questions about NEC when I have my passport.