Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

On a pas joué je vais te peter, maintenant je peux incorporer mes F-Tohno FOOSIES a mon Zato play.

Weekly News Post

Hi, kind of feel like playing more than once a week, so I'll host on an additional day, varying depending on when I'm not busy. So for this week :

-Thursday : 7pm - 11pm

-Friday : 6:30pm - whatever

GG everyone last night, step it up guys, I can't be winning so much!

ok i can play u next tiem

Someone asked me if I planned on going to Canada Cup this year. Is this something you guys usually attend?

Obviously no Canada Cup for me~~~

I'll try to be there for Friday, but have a grad party to attent and already pretty tired. Ken might come Friday, we'll see...

Toronto events are usually in the works, though Canada cup was in calgary before iirc?

I might go, though I'm in no hurry to plan that trip atm

Toronto events are. Not sure about Canada Cup since it's run by other people if I'm not mistaken. Still, always better to plan stuff out early. I'll probably have my own plans settled by the end of the month.

Orz, that's a tough call to have to make DerQ. Wish you could go to both ;.;

EDIT: Nope, DerQ's right. No on site registration is listed in the Competitor's Guide. Plan early people!

Wish you could go to both ;.;

I could. I'm not allowing myself though and would rather settle for less

A video called "Keeping your refrigerator stocked will get you many women" thought me the basics: Get money => Get paid

I'm going to Canada cup this year, and I think it would be great if a lot of us went. It's a lot cheaper than US trips, might not require days off. There's usually a lot of international players that go for Street Fighter, but some of them probably play airdashers too (ex: Kazunoko).

Obviously no Canada Cup for me~~~

I'll try to be there for Friday, but have a grad party to attent and already pretty tired. Ken might come Friday, we'll see...

Why not? I assumed you'd be living in Toronto by then.

I'm going to Canada cup this year, and I think it would be great if a lot of us went. It's a lot cheaper than US trips, might not require days off. There's usually a lot of international players that go for Street Fighter, but some of them probably play airdashers too (ex: Kazunoko).

Why not? I assumed you'd be living in Toronto by then.

Wait, maybe I'm confusing Canada Cup for another Canadian tournament. When *is* Canada Cup exactly?

come to canada cup =D I miss my montreal niggas

Its so close!! (says the man who never travels, even to MTL lol)