Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Happy national holiday to all you anime players in the exotic lands to the east! I actually snuck in and out of MTL on the weekend, so I must apologize for not making time for games. I owe each of you an Xrd FT5 for this heinous oversight. Forgiveness, please.

In case people are wondering if anything is happening this week, we're kind of busy with the move. I'm not sure if we'll be all set up and ready to host for Friday, so I'll post here Thursday night if anything is happening. 50/50 at this point I'd say. The new place is right next to Lionel-Groux metro, so it should be faster for most people to get to (sorry wes).

In case people are wondering if anything is happening this week, we're kind of busy with the move. I'm not sure if we'll be all set up and ready to host for Friday, so I'll post here Thursday night if anything is happening. 50/50 at this point I'd say. The new place is right next to Lionel-Groux metro, so it should be faster for most people to get to (sorry wes).

this is actually so close to me :0

Confirming I'll be hosting at the new apartment tomorrow, 6:30 to whatever. Send me a pm/tweet/text if you need the address, this should give me a head count. I also would ask you guys to keep sound levels reasonable, I have no idea how the isolation is and the landlady sounded rather strict about it, so I'd like to avoid any problems.

Edit : bring setups plz

i found people via twatter who would be interested to play some "Yo ANimeee"
they would love come to know if there anything happening friday.

sry, yeah been busy with work. We'll host at our place Friday, 6pm to whatever. pm/tweet/text me for the address if you don't have it. you can pass it on to them if you want.

Yeah we would be interested in joining. Where do you meet up?

yo, we meetup at my place. We only moved to this place last week, so I don't know how loud we can get, nor how late, before we bother neighbours, which is why I prefer not posting my address on a public board yet heh, I'll send a pm.

We also meet up at SmashLoft sometimes for tournaments.

Hi guys. I don't know if you guys remember my name but I came to the Smashloft tournaments a few time. I finally made an account here, I'd like to come play with you guys more often. pochp, can you send me a PM too for the address? I don't know if I'll actually be able to come today but in any case I'll know for future times.

I never came to those but i live near Montreal and want to play with other people that enjoys fighting games. I wanted to know at what time you think it is gonna be over since today I work pretty late and could be there by 23h. If i can't make it today I'll be there probably an other time.

We go beyond 23h on meetups, no tournaments past that time though at smash loft. Although I'm never the host, so not my authority

Hi, in an effort to get some last minute practice in for Evo we'll be hosting Monday and Tuesday, 6pm to 11pm.