Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Have Fun at EVO guys again!

Also is anyone host for EVO this weekend beside of smashloft?

What exactly is happening at smashloft..

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

EVO screening where people can play games and such, but i'm not sure what else will actually be going on.

I'd need to pick stuff at a store nearby, I'd drop by with a stick/ console if any1 wants some bb/gg/dark stalkers/+r/vf5fs... Or beers

I'd need to pick stuff at a store nearby, I'd drop by with a stick/ console if any1 wants some bb/gg/dark stalkers/+r/vf5fs... Or beers

DankStalkers PogChamp

I should be there saturday night and most of sunday. wasn't planning on going this year because it's the same weekend as heavymontreal, but with mort coming and ~jibun wo~ gonna have to do both.

isn't something like 55$ for the full week? well am thinking getting my pass for weekend at the door this 6th coming.

isn't something like 55$ for the full week? well am thinking getting my pass for weekend at the door this 6th coming.

Yes but if you pre reg now. Its 50$

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Hi, we're hosting Friday this week. 6:30pm to whatever.

I'm also thinking about hosting saturday as well since I have nothing else planned atm. Would people be interested in that? Post evo hunger is kinda real, feel like we're falling behind more than ever :o