Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

chu pas à l'hôpital, lol. Je suis retourné temporairement chez mes parents pendant que je peux rien faire. Y m'auraient pas donné une chambre à l'hôpital, le système de santé étant ce qu'il est, y m'auraient donné des pilules pis une tappe sur les fesses pour me renvoyer chez moi.

Esti ça fais mal une côte cassée, vive la morphine et ses produits dérivés

This Friday will be a tournament at Smashloft.

Nothing is happening next Friday by the way.

Venue 10$ (!)

Schedule :
5pm Venue opens
7pm BBCPEX start
8pm GGXrd start

New and increased fee, 5$ goes to the venue, 5$ to the prizes. As usual, bring equipment if you can (PS3s, Screens, Sticks)! The more setups we have the more stations we can use for casuals in the back :) As for the formats of the games themselves, we'll figure that out then, will depend on number of stations, number of entrants, time, and whatever.

So WoD Final content is already released, feel like Blizzard dont understand to releasing good content with the expansion, thankfully i didn't buy it WoD during his midnight launch. thanks To Cataclysm. can't wait to see Q3 sub result.

So WoD Final content is already released, feel like Blizzard dont understand to releasing good content with the expansion, thankfully i didn't buy it WoD during his midnight launch. thanks To Cataclysm. can't wait to see Q3 sub result.

What is dis non weaboo game -cringe-

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Sorry thoight it was going to be normal meetup this week. Dont wanna spend cash at smash loft

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

You dont have to spend money there to enter, its free.

Sorry thoight it was going to be normal meetup this week. Dont wanna spend cash at smash loft

Well like you can come and play casuals/watch. you dont need to enter the tournament.

Well like you can come and play casuals/watch. you dont need to enter the tournament.

Its still 5 tho right? Im just being cheap since im not working

Is it only these 4 games this time around?

We usually have side events so I suspect this one will too, but I don't know. I'll go find out and post again when I know for sure. I'll run whatever if no one else wants to.

I talked to Krackatoa and he says we can run whatever games we want, so there will be side events of whatever. Let me know what games you guys want and I'll run them

I don't think anyone in Ottawa plays BB now that Psykotik is back in Waterloo. We regularly get around 16 people for weekly Xrd tournaments though. We've even got a lot of the SF crowd playing it a bit now.

edit - And DerQ is right, we've never really had a BB core. A couple guys play it once every few months and that's about it. We probably play it about as much as random stuff like Yatagarasu, maybe less.