Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread XX - Where Hype Is More Than Just A Four Letter Word.

If you guys aren't doing casuals tonight anyone wanna get a room together? I could use some practice before heading out there even if it is just netplay :)

I might be up for some games later tonight if that's cool Grendy! (Assuming I get this essay done)

If you guys aren't doing casuals tonight anyone wanna get a room together? I could use some practice before heading out there even if it is just netplay :)

I'll host a room again at about 6-ish.

Lumin, are you ever going to get online today?

@Unsanc: I got Mahvel on PS3.

I might be up for some games later tonight if that's cool Grendy! (Assuming I get this essay done)

Whenevers good, just send me a msg on xbl or post something up here. Ill probably be on BB for most the night either in training mode or a room.

Yes Toasty, I will get on. I'm just tired right now, and I still haven't done any of my homework for tomorrow, so don't expect me on till later. I'll let you know, don't worry.

I could rent out the room again if Luna can't host.

And Leo answer my PM XD

LOL, you will be waiting for awhile for a response from Leo, he isn't one to respond quickly to messages.

I might play a few games with you guys, depending on how I feel when I get home.

I will try to get on XBL and play some games, but give me a while cause the game doesn't read until after about fifty tries, not to mention that it has to actually open for me now.

Also, MAHVEL BAYBEH. Fuck that game.

I don't know if I wanna hop on BB for netplay today...ugh.

Also new avatar.

Get eye raped bitches.

Commander, you mind if I play? I'm not michigan but i'm not far we should have 3 bars at least

Troy if you make a room ill try and join, maybe netplay will finally allow us to toledo people to play each other...or just join the room I have up.

Failed to obtain room info, why the hell can two guys in toledo not play online >.< Ill be back in a few guys gotta go pick my brother up from work.

Replaced by broke ass PS2. If anyone wants my non functioning one so they can try to get it working, or for spare parts or cords or something, let me know. It's just taking up space here.

Replaced by broke ass PS2. If anyone wants my non functioning one so they can try to get it working, or for spare parts or cords or something, let me know. It's just taking up space here.

Dibs.

What's wrong with it btw?

EDIT: Casuals.

Need information on who can be here and for how long. If there aren't many people coming, I won't need to reserve a room, but if there's lots... then I need to know ASAP.

Dibs.

What's wrong with it btw?

No matter what game I put in there I just get a "cannot read disk message." From what I checked it's probably fixable, I just didn't feel like putting in the time/effort.

No matter what game I put in there I just get a "cannot read disk message." From what I checked it's probably fixable, I just didn't feel like putting in the time/effort.

I see. Could I get it as early as casuals or MM?

I see. Could I get it as early as casuals or MM?

Prob can't make it to casuals so you'll have to wait till MM, just remind me as the date gets closer in case I forget.

EDIT: Casuals.

Need information on who can be here and for how long. If there aren't many people coming, I won't need to reserve a room, but if there's lots... then I need to know ASAP.

If more than 4 are coming I need to know ASAP so I don't get beat to the room.

I should be able to do friday...

Only if you change your avatar. :P

On a serious note, who can give you a ride? Lumin said he was busy Friday.

Maybe you should bribe ask your friend ShardZ for a ride?