Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.X.I.S.

[CS2] Iron Tager General Discussion

I could see some niche uses for Sledge charge against (fullscreen?) projectiles (Noel Fenrir, Makoto BBS, Arakune floorbugs super, uh... Hazama Mizuchi) trying to (chip? whatever?). Not that it comes up that often. Depends on reach, how long it can be held, etc.

And by niche I mean "I'm reaching for a rationalization."

e: And most of those are pretty stupid/desperate options on the opponent's part.

This seems more like a nerf instead of a buff. I really think they no clue what they are doing. Also why did they go and make 6A more useless? What type of sense is that? Here's the sad part though. No matter the nerfs, and I bet we can still beat up scrubs/tager basher like nothing. What do you guys think?

i don't care about the fucking scrubs/tager haters. they would bash/hate anything that beats the man fuck out of them so why is this just on tager?

i don't care about the fucking scrubs/tager haters. they would bash/hate anything that beats the man fuck out of them so why is this just on tager?
Who knows? they don't like his ass. they went from giving buffs to now nerfing whatever they feel like with him. It's CT all over again, but this time we have to rely on gimmicks and block like champs to get our wins. Let's not forget our damage is lame too.

Party hard, Tager players.

OMFG 5B>5C WORKS ON STANDING AND AIR HIT!

YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO THIS?

I AM EXCITED SO EXCITED THAT THE DEVIL CAN SWEEP ME AND TORMENT ME AND I WILL HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE!!

LOOK OUT SCRUBS I'M GOING IN! PENETRATING! SO DEEP! SO HARD! SO MEAN!

YOUR WORLDS WILL BE ROCKED!

MY GUNS WILL BE COCKED!

YOUR SHIT WILL BE BLOCKED!

I AM RUNNING WITH YO SOCKS!

THIS SHIT ROCKS!

SO PUMPED SO EXCITED SO HAPPY! NO ASW TAKE IT AWAY TAKE ME AWAY! A~~WAAAAAAY<3

tl:dr: good shit ASW I am happy, don't fuck it up.

wait... 5B>5C works on STANDING??!?!?!?!?!?!

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!??!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Since 5b>5c works on ground and air opponents, we could do something like 5C>6A>2C>AC>j.C>j.2C>5B>5C>AC>B/Egadget

I hope we can do 5C>6A>2C>AC>j.C>j.2C>5B>5C>6A>2C>AC>B/Egadget without fatal counter

Also, if 5B>5C works on standing, that means that either 5B has in increase in level AND 5C is faster, or 5C is just way the fuck faster.

I like both options.

Kinda, but not so much, what it means is that our 5A now actually hurts to get hit by, combos are more stable, and 5C is about as good as Ragna's 5C (which I always thought it should have been).

wait... 5B>5C works on STANDING??!?!?!?!?!?!

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!??!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

to continue from this:

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

Seriously ASW finally started putting funding into science.

Someone noted that the Sledge Cancel from VC resulted in large damage around 4k, this could either mean that the Sledge Cancel from VC has very good unique prorate, or that Sledge in general has been buffed.

We already noticed...

Also, A>B>C works!!!!

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!!!?!!?!!

5A > 5B > 5C > 6A > 4D/whatever a possible legit (standing) string/combo/whatever, then? Or something thereabouts.

e: Make some ritual sacrifices and hope that we keep this.

You want more? Theoretically, 5C is now either 13 frames, 11 frames, depending on what they actually did.(13 is the more likely scenario)

Combos:

5A>5B>3C>5B>3C>6A>AC>Bgadget/2D

5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>5B>5C>AC>Bgadget/2D

5A>5B>5C>Asledge

Someone noted that the Sledge Cancel from VC resulted in large damage around 4k, this could either mean that the Sledge Cancel from VC has very good unique prorate, or that Sledge in general has been buffed.

hopefully its not so situational that you wouldnt see it so much, and more importantly, it would stay