Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.X.I.S.

[CS2] Iron Tager General Discussion

Without mag don't do 3C if you can avoid it.

Just do 5B>5C>6A>stuff.

TagerTime should be feeling himself now, that combo route is pretty nice.

Without mag don't do 3C if you can avoid it.

Just do 5B>5C>6A>stuff.

Ill be even happier when they confirm if magged 360A/B>3C>AC works for sure though

no one translated it yet but i think his blog says 3C>Aslegde is connected.

So without mag you can still do stuff>3C>Asledge>stuff. hopefully Asledge has less proration to do more combo damage

3C normally forces emergency tech for OTG so don't be surprised if it doesn't work, then again who knows it just might.

Also I made the skype chat already.

Just let me know if you want in.

3C normally forces emergency tech for OTG so don't be surprised if it doesn't work, then again who knows it just might.

Also I made the skype chat already.

Just let me know if you want in.

Well magnetizeim still does pull them before during and after all of their techs including emergency techs. Maybe it will work as a reset, to pull them up towards collider during thier emergecny tech and grab them as soon as thier invici wears off. Or maybe it would force an air tech instead if it could pull them before they touch the ground to emergency tech. Im just throwing out ideas.

Just wanted to stop by and congratulate Osuna on his new modship. Now Axis won't screw things up :3

You may resume Tager discussion.

Not really notable (and probably known / common sense), but if you have 100 meter to burn but no Spark or mag, you can pass up a standard ender (or just after first AC) and do...

...AC > BSledge > (Optional Hammer) > RC > MTW

Doing Hammer before RCing makes it laughably easy, but it's not overly hard RCing on just Sledge and "burst safe" to boot. One of those things you'd only do if it will kill though. Just, y'know, options. Hammer will make the resultant combo do a bit less (single digits) if heat isn't a concern. (For a baseline, 2B > 2C > AC > BSledge > Hammer > RC > MTW can be done at 80 heat, 83 without Hammer)

Grats Osuna!

Edit at below: Yeah, that's what I meant if it didn't come out that way.

Normally if you are going for Sledge>RC MTW it would be for the unburstable kill.

Also shout outs to terra break minimum damage doing 1000 instead of 700.

This makes terrabreak a even bigger investment.

A slight buff.

Min damage on Terra is another thing from my wishlist thats been granted, but i still think that it needs to be closer to 1700.

Also another buff

it says that even the pull (assuming magnetism) from 4D is around the amount of pull of 5D in CS2.

i think they need to do alot more to make magnetism alot better in general.

Tager is science we are a factory, we produce more scientific ways to spread trolling science.

Osuna needs that mod size avi.

I should make him one but I don't know his tastes.

Edit: My skype ID is Axisthebeast, add me so I can add you the party and not wait for your requests.

So yeah, Tager's Science Factory, make it so, asap

Also, psh, Osuna's PNW, it's only appropriate that he gets C0R to slave over an avatar for him :kitty:

I should have 3 avatars, 1 from each and then a third one which is the better one eating the weaker one. This one was an homage to my hairstyle at Akicon, I'd have to think about what would be actually to my personal taste.

It should be DLC, I don't care if I need to pay $10 or so for it as business is Business but if it becomes a full release(which is possible given all the extras they're adding to the Vita version), I'm gonna be frustrated since I already have to buy UMvC3 not even a year after that was out, we've only had CS2 for what, 6 months?? RAAAAAAAAGE:v:

But in this test 3C causes emergency tech even if they are standing. So it would be the same if they were hit standing or OTG. So since magged 3C>AC works standing then why would magged OTG 3C>AC not work also? i just checked ingame to see and OTG 3C causes the exact same hit stun animation that knocks them in the up off the ground in the air as standing 3C, and the system guide says they cannot emergecy tech untill the instant they touch the ground. Then again Mori Hates Tager so any bad outcome will not surprise me :(

It should be DLC, I don't care if I need to pay $10 or so for it as business is Business but if it becomes a full release(which is possible given all the extras they're adding to the Vita version), I'm gonna be frustrated since I already have to buy UMvC3 not even a year after that was out, we've only had CS2 for what, 6 months?? RAAAAAAAAGE:v:

i would expect at least the balance portion of CS2+ be completely free dlc, but have to pay for all the extra CS2+ content.

we've only had CS2 for what, 6 months?? RAAAAAAAAGE:v:

I like to see plausible disc CSX like this, we will likely not receive it until the same time as we always do, early summer/late spring, at that point, CS as a whole will be 2 years old for us, and CS2 1 year old, and given balance changes, a new character, extra mode(s), and added story, I believe would justify selling it as a separate disc, but not at retail price, further, I think doing both a la AE is a possibility, as well.

Edit: My skype ID is Axisthebeast, add me so I can add you the party and not wait for your requests.

Who is Axis talking to? I can't really make sense of this in the context of this thread.