Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.X.I.S.

[CS2] Iron Tager Combo Thread

A question about 2B. Is it possible to link AC after finishing 360 and J.2C in a combo? or do they have to be mag to make it happen?

Depends on how close you are to the opponent when you try it. Magnetism doesn't matter for it unless you're doing j.D Whiff>j.2C. Its useful to use when you're doing 360 followups and when you get a 3C knockdown after a bad starter like 5A/2A since that keeps the proration as low as possible to give you Colliders full knockdown.

Surely you mean, if the last frame hits and it wasn't a CH, you can still pick it up.

That's true too but in the case of doing J.B or whatevers you need a CH.

I am mentally off.

Depends on how close you are to the opponent when you try it. Magnetism doesn't matter for it unless you're doing j.D Whiff>j.2C. Its useful to use when you're doing 360 followups and when you get a 3C knockdown after a bad starter like 5A/2A since that keeps the proration as low as possible to give you Colliders full knockdown.
That sounds good.

10% more P2.

80% is still bad. It's the same as 6C, but it's less damage. If you're okay with 80% PS, why not instead do 2C (FC), 6C, j.2C, 2B > 2C > AC.... But I think that combo is improved by omitting the 6C. It's a CS1 FC combo then.

80% is still bad. It's the same as 6C, but it's less damage. If you're okay with 80% PS, why not instead do 2C (FC), 6C, j.2C, 2B > 2C > AC.... But I think that combo is improved by omitting the 6C. It's a CS1 FC combo then.
6C is very very slow which drastically limits its placement in combos, putting a 80%p2 as the Second move in a fatal combo is obviously really bad. To top it off, tager has a lot of very good proration options for the early parts of fatal combos, it's when you're trying to stack up hits to get the extra heat/damage later in the combo where Asledge can make a difference, albeit a very small one.

Over half the damage in most (all?) efficient meterless fatal combos comes from the 2C and the first collider because our character rating is goofy, which is why we don't use high proration moves before the first collider if we can help it, but they can potentially extend a combo later on.

If I recall using that actually caps the combo off around 3.7-8k.

Actually Akira uses this corner combo near corner.

FC 2C>5C>AC>j.C whiff>j.2C>2B>Asledge>5C>6C>j.2C>2B>2C>collider>4D>22D

Which does around 4k, if they are not magnetized then after the second collider you can still use spark bolt.

That is actually how he ended the round.

Apologies in advance for possible redundancy - on the note of general-anywhere-anyone unmag'd FC 2C:

Third post has this for highest damage midscreen:

FC 2C > 6B > 2C > AC > step fwd > j.C > j.2C > 2B > A Sledge > 5C > 6A > AC > Choice of:

• B/EGadget [3906]
  • 6C > 5D [3841]
  • 6C > Spark > MTW > TB > GF [5374]
  • SB > MTW > TB > GF [5336]

2B > ASledge does not reach midscreen on Rachel, so here's something for her.

FC 2C > j.2C > 5C > 6B > AC > step fwd > j.C > j.2C > 5B > 5C > 6A > AC > Ender
    • B/EGadget [3920]
    • 6C > 5D [3859]
    • 6C > Spark > MTW > TB > GF [5392]
    • SB > MTW > TB > GF [5350]

2B>Asledge also doesn't reach Platinum (unless I just suck/tight timing) so here's something for her. Hits most everyone else too if you want a more easymode FC.

FC 2C > 6B > 2C > AC > step fwd > j.C > j.2C > 5B > 5C > 6A > AC > Ender

[*]B/EGadget [3805]

[*]6C > 5D [3748]

[*]6C > Spark > MTW > TB > GF [5280]

[*]SB > MTW > TB > GF [5235]

Apologies in advance for possible redundancy - on the note of general-anywhere-anyone unmag'd FC 2C:

FC 2C > 6B > 2C > AC > step fwd > j.C > j.2C > 2B > A Sledge > 5C > 6A > AC > Choice of:

• B/EGadget [3906]
  • 6C > 5D [3841]

• B/EGadget [3920]
    • 6C > 5D [3859]

2B>Asledge also doesn't reach Platinum (unless I just suck/tight timing) so here's something for her. Hits most everyone else too if you want a more easymode FC.

[*]B/EGadget [3805]

[*]6C > 5D [3748]

I seem to pass these combos on. I never see the reason to use them. Got any CH 2C combos, good sir?

• B/EGadget [3906]
  • 6C > 5D [3841]

• B/EGadget [3920]
    • 6C > 5D [3859]

[*]B/EGadget [3805]

[*]6C > 5D [3748]

i just realsized that combo didnt work on platinum a few days ago but i just havnt had time due to work to revise it yet, and i didnt realize it didnt work on rachel either. Thanks for doing the work for me. :)

I seem to pass these combos on. I never see the reason to use them. Got any CH 2C combos, good sir?

Uh, FC 2C is the same thing as CH 2C since it's a fatal. Unless you're talking about something else entirely and I'm being dense.

Edit at below: It took like 15 minutes. Practically the same as CS1 Fatals with a different opener.

Uh, FC 2C is the same thing as CH 2C since it's a fatal. Unless you're talking about something else entirely and I'm being dense.
Oh ok. Then these are useful. Sorry for dissing your work. That must have took hours.

Does anyone know who the.. 623C, j.C (Whiff), j.B, 5C > 6A > 623C... combos will work on and how much of a step you need?

Ragna, Bang, Hakumen, Jin, Litchi, Rachel, Tager, and Valk.

Haku, Rachel, Valk, Bang, and Litchi needs a slight step.

Ragna and Tager doesn't require a step.

Jin requires a step in a half iirc.

Not worth it on Jin.

I've noticed ever since CS2 I've had to step to land it on Tager. Even in training mode, I can't get it to land unless I step.

Ragna, Bang, Hakumen, Jin, Litchi, Rachel, Tager, and Valk.

Haku, Rachel, Valk, Bang, and Litchi needs a slight step.

Ragna and Tager doesn't require a step.

Jin requires a step in a half iirc.

Not worth it on Jin.

I think I managed it on Jin once, hard as hell though. So let's see, it doesn't work on.... Carl, Kune, Hazama, Tsubaki, Lambda, Mu, Noel, Tao, Platina, Makoto.

I take it it's just Bgadget on them then?

I think I managed it on Jin once, hard as hell though. So let's see, it doesn't work on.... Carl, Kune, Hazama, Tsubaki, Lambda, Mu, Noel, Tao, Platina, Makoto.

actually im positive you can do that to kune as well. im not sure if you have to do a step though (i do step > jC > jB on everyone you can do it to).

You can can walk 6C Hazama and maybe tsubaki, but I haven't played CS2 enough to confidently remember all the character specifics, That's actually something Tagertime seems to be really good at so I would trust whatever he has to say on it.

I forgot to list Arakune.

You don't need to do a step on him.

IIRC Walk 6C>collider is hella hard on Hazama and I don't even know if it works on Tsubaki.

It feels like it doesn't.

I forgot to list Arakune.

You don't need to do a step on him.

IIRC Walk 6C>collider is hella hard on Hazama and I don't even know if it works on Tsubaki.

It feels like it doesn't.

But I used to do it all the time on hazama because I didn't know anything about character specific combos except that one. All you had to do was wait a little bit after the 6C for him to get high enough for the collider to catch him. I remembered it because of that unique condition.

I actually didn't know that.

I had to walk as far as I can and do it and I dropped it most the time.

You can can walk 6C Hazama and maybe tsubaki, but I haven't played CS2 enough to confidently remember all the character specifics, That's actually something Tagertime seems to be really good at so I would trust whatever he has to say on it.

Thanks for the compliment.

I can confirm that you are right about hazama and tsubaki. it also works on ragna. so far only tested those 3

Example combo i just came up with tested ingame on ragna hazama and tsubaki so far just to show that it works. ill test it on the rest later.

Non Mag

5C>6A>2C>AC>walk forward>6C>AC>walk forward>6C>AC 3412 (ends in airtech)

the timing is actually pretty easy with a little practice.

ok tested AC>walk forward>6C>AC on all the chars that you cant or shouldn't use AC>j.C>j.B

Carl, Hazama, Tsubaki, Lambda, Mu, Noel, Tao, Platinum, Makoto, jin.

AC>walk forward>6C>AC only works on Hazama, Tsubaki, Lambda, Mu, Noel, Tao

i could not get it to work on Carl, Platinum, Makoto, jin

i will update my combo list with this info and the other FC combos from Edalborez soon

The thing that actually gives me a hard time about remembering them is remembering which ones work Best. I'm guilty of going for 6C collider when I should do J.C whiff stuff. I just need to play a lot more till it's forced into my head.

You can actually do the j.B 5c>623C Combo on Carl,Tsubaki and Tao and kune

For me Tsubaki is like Jin and Tao and carl is not too bad

You can actually do this combo on anyone when they are against the wall but instead when i get enough proration i usually do 5c into magna tech wheel against the wall for maybe 4.3 - 4.5 k damage which is think is pretty nice depending on the situation.