Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jewdo

WANTED: Translators for BBCS2 Mook

Noel's C Silencer is the only dash cancellable move she has, right?

I believe the note where it says "can repeat move" should be changed to "can followup." I think I did a reckless copypasta with that.

Just wanted to add something about Lambda's gatlings.

It's missing 4B, and 3C is definitely special / super cancellable (eg 3C > 214A). There's a small possibility it's cancellable into other stuff, but I doubt it.

Can someone double check if Lambda's 5C can cancel into other things on whiff? IIRC, in CS1, it could cancel into 5C, 3C, 4B, and 6C on whiff (maybe 2C as well), but maybe that's changed.

lambda gatlings updated

i vaguely recall noel's 22C and 6C(2) being dash cancellable, but i dunno, i don't keep track of her. can someone please double check her notes?

I'll be sending the proofread system data later today.

I looked over Rachel's notes and some stuff that should be corrected.

Sylpheed

* wind gauge has 4 stocks max, each stock is 200

:3 Gauge is spelled wrong in the notes. Well, it's spelled wrong a lot. (Though it's one of those annoying words...)

Lobelia

You should add-

- Rod will still spawn even if Rachel is hit.

George

Current notes:

" * if the wind blows in the direction the frog is moving

* it will propel him forward"

Should be:

-Wind will only propel George towards the opponent. If winded away from the opponent, George will walk in place.

Current Note:

"if the frog's time expires OR Rachel is hit OR used summon again OR the frog takes 700 dmg

* the frog disappears

* when the frog disappears, the frog gauge will appear"

Should be:

-George disappears if time expires, if he activates, or takes 700 dmg. He will also disappear if Rachel re-summons him, or if Rachel is hit.

-Frog gauge only appears if George activates.

-If George is inactive when he disappears, Rachel may re-summon George.

Pumpkin

Current Note:

"* if the projectile takes a hit OR is guarded, it loses it's attack properties"

I'm not really sure what this means (You can't really hit the pumpkin unless it's with another projectile....), but my best guess is it should be:

-If the projectile hits or is guarded, it loses it's attack properties.

or

- If Rachel takes a hit or blocks, the projectile loses it's attack properties and disappears.

It was in the summon notes that it disappears if Rachel gets hit or blocks, but if it's active it also loses it's attack property.

Also, both pumpkin and frog disappear if Rachel techs a throw or if an opponent techs Rachel's throw. But would those count as Rachel taking a hit? :psyduck:

EDIT: I'm a little confused on what the pumpkin note means, but I think what I put probably makes most sense.

lambda gatlings updated

i vaguely recall noel's 22C and 6C(2) being dash cancellable, but i dunno, i don't keep track of her. can someone please double check her notes?

there's nothing in her notes that says they're dash-cancellable.

Tager's atomic collider listed as 623D, is this correct?

it should be 623C.

tager 623C updated

noel's silencer notes updated

i'll worry about rachel notes tomorrow

I can confirm that, in the psp version at least, C silencer is dash cancel-able, but only if you wait until the extended recovery period.

this is awesome that you guys are willing to do this

where can we see the translations though? or is it not posted up as yet?

i did a translation of the system information described in the mook scans, so presumably that will uploaded as part of the system guide section.

yep, just waiting on polka to send the edited versions back to me.

there's more stuff in the mook, combos, playstyle descriptions (i think), etc. but i don't think we'll be putting that info online... it would probably be outdated by the time we get it up.

edit versions received, i'm working on putting that together now. also, system data (ppl's run speeds, jump startup frames, etc.) uploaded.

once the system notes are finished, i'll change the links around dustloop to point to the cs2 data instead of the cs1 data. cs1 data will still be there, but tere won't be any direct links to it.

the way it's written in the frame data comments in the mook, the following attacks have specific curse gauge values given:

5D

2D

6D

f of g

However, on the Japanese wiki, it says that it gives 30% (30,000) curse gauge on hit, and 15% (15,000) on block.

http://www14.atwiki.jp/arakune/pages/77.html

-> JD

I'm not exactly sure where the wiki gets its numbers, but it would seem that the mook has a mistake, there.

---------------------------------

On a related note, I checked the list of mook errors on the Japanese BB wiki, and there were just a few listed:

Taokaka

- 2A is actually a low.

Arakune

- 6D can be blocked in midair and standing.

Bang

- 6C can be blocked high and low.

(There's also an error in Lambda's movelist, but that doesn't show up in the frame data scans, so no big deal, here.)

is the amount gained the same as in cs1? that would match up exactly with 30% / 15%. i'll fix stuff later tonight

(There's also an error in Lambda's movelist, but that doesn't show up in the frame data scans, so no big deal, here.)
IDK what that is, but on that note, I'd like to point out that nothing is listed as connecting into Lambda's 4B (It's listed on Lambda's rows, but not her columns).

Sorry if it's been mentioned before, in this thread, or on anything else.

is the amount gained the same as in cs1? that would match up exactly with 30% / 15%. i'll fix stuff later tonight

yeah those are the same numbers as in CS1. again, don't know where the wiki got its numbers, so as always, extra corroboration would be appreciated.

IDK what that is, but on that note, I'd like to point out that nothing is listed as connecting into Lambda's 4B (It's listed on Lambda's rows, but not her columns).

well just in case you're curious, apparently on p.66 of the mook, the input for Cavalier is mis-printed as 236236D, whereas it's 236C, but our frame data already has that listed correctly.

notes are finished, but i would like to clean it up a bit more. regardless, i'll switch over the links on the site to point to cs2 stuff now.

also, if anyone has access to a high resolution cs2 logo, please let me know. i'd like to replace that as well.