Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jewdo

WANTED: Translators for BBCS2 Mook

Some notes in Taokaka frame data:

-2C only Fatal if fully charged, otherwise it'll be a normal counter. Also it forces FC in the middle of her combos (like Rachel's j.2C lv.3).

-j.8D doesn't have same move proration (lol)

-in the ground revolver table, 6C does cancel into Drive.

notes are finished, but i would like to clean it up a bit more. regardless, i'll switch over the links on the site to point to cs2 stuff now.

also, if anyone has access to a high resolution cs2 logo, please let me know. i'd like to replace that as well.

is this high enough resolution?

h ttp://iplaywinner.com/storage/logos/blazblue-continuum-shift-2-arcade-logo.jpg

Some of the pop-up notes for when you mouse over things like "Counter hit" in the frame data need a quality pass for spelling and grammar. Counter-hit in particular.

tao notes updated. i noticed that a lot of the notes on her d moves were wrong, so i checked those again and hopefully it should be good

rtl: yes that logo will be fine, i'll add it later today

manta: i wrote the popups myself, so yeah they need some cleanup

added a floating toolbar at the bottom that has links to the relevant sections, checkboxes for the various columns you can hide/show, and a back button

please make sure hte links work for you because i typed it in by hand and i might have had some slippery fingers...

Quickie: Ashura is still listed as 236236D in the frame data, isn't it 236236A now?

yeah, afaik it's with an A now. I'll change it when i get home

in rachel's gatling chart, there is no 4b gatling column in the top row.

The ground revolver table for Carl seems to be wrong about his 3C. It's listed as special cancel on hit and jump cancel yes, when it should be the other way around (special cancel yes and jump cancel on hit).

The ground revolver action table for Makoto has an error that says that she can 5C > 2B which isn't possible.

Can someone double check to see if Tsubaki's 2D has any recovery frames? Thanks!

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but it looks like there's an error in Carl's frame data - 3]D[ is listed as blockable "HA" when it should be "LA" (or maybe just "L" I dunno) because it's clearly a low, not a high.