Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShinBlanka

FINAL ROUND XV March 2-4, 2012 "The 15th Aniversary"

Got my flight booked, going to be landing at hopefully 11:30 on Saturday. Chances are I won't get to the venue itself until around 1, and my hotel's about a 20 minute drive away, oh well.

Got my flight booked, going to be landing at hopefully 11:30 on Saturday. Chances are I won't get to the venue itself until around 1, and my hotel's about a 20 minute drive away, oh well.

Then register online?

Thanks to all of you that decided to register early, you're saving us and yourselves a lot of time later and for those that are going to register at the door please be at the door on March 2, 2012 at 7:30am est. Due to the shear amount of people attending FRXV we need to start the door registration earlier than normal. The ballroom will not be open until 10am.

If you have registered since Feb. 18th, we are still processing your registration. These should all be done by tomorrow evening. See you in March....excuse me see you guys in 6 days and 4 hours!

see you in 6 days

For EVERYONE that paid online registration for your game and not your badge or vice versa you better get here early on friday morning because your registration IS NOT COMPLETE! For those that didn't online register at all you better be here bright and early on Friday March 2, 2012 because registration ends on friday! We had online registration up for 6 months so I hope you guys can make it out, but if you get here on Saturday thinking you are going to sign up for a tournament you'll be sadly mistaken. There's only 4 days until FRXV eve so get hype people! If you can get a friend to sign you up early on friday that would work also, but he needs all of your information and the money to buy the badge. We'll put you in the system, and he will have your badge.

So it's FINAL ROUND WEEK and we at FINAL ROUND want to know how many years have you been to Final Round?

example:

It's going on 15 years for me but who's counting? lol

Couple questions.

I normally play on DS3, and you mentioned awhile back that there'd be controllers available for people who don't have a wired controller. What type of controllers are they (I'm assuming they're DS2's), and where would I go to check one out?

Btw, is anyone going to be hosting games Thursday night for GG or BB? I'm trying to get some much needed experience.

well there are quite a few people coming over to my house to play blaz on thursday (I think 6 so far) and I live 15-20 minutes from the venue. LMK if any of yall would be interested in visiting and I'll pm my address.

Will there be any BB going on at the hotel Thursday night?

I'm flying down and won't have a car to get to Eshi's.

Couple questions.

I normally play on DS3, and you mentioned awhile back that there'd be controllers available for people who don't have a wired controller. What type of controllers are they (I'm assuming they're DS2's), and where would I go to check one out?

Btw, is anyone going to be hosting games Thursday night for GG or BB? I'm trying to get some much needed experience.

just remove the battery and have a usb with you, it acts like a ps2 controller

ShinBlanka, I was trying to figure out ways to get from the airport to the hotel without my wallet getting wrecked. It looks like a cab ride would be about 45$ (or at least that's what they have listed on the hotel's website). That's a little ridiculous so I found a metro route from the airport to a stop about 1/2 a mile from the hotel for about $2.50. This seems more reasonable.

Would this be the best way to get from the airport to the hotel without bumming a ride from someone?

It doesn't seem like there's free transit from the hotel to the airport like last year.

There is free transit from the station to the hotel though, if you stop on Dunwoody station you can call a shuttle to pick you up there and bring you to the hotel.

ShinBlanka, I was trying to figure out ways to get from the airport to the hotel without my wallet getting wrecked. It looks like a cab ride would be about 45$ (or at least that's what they have listed on the hotel's website). That's a little ridiculous so I found a metro route from the airport to a stop about 1/2 a mile from the hotel for about $2.50. This seems more reasonable.

Would this be the best way to get from the airport to the hotel without bumming a ride from someone?

It doesn't seem like there's free transit from the hotel to the airport like last year.

Take the Marta train to north dunwoody station, thats within the area of the hotel. From that stop get a shuttle to the hotel.

Anybody have a setup for GG? I just realized my friend has my system+game and he's at work so I won't have a chance to get it before going to Atlanta.