Akatsuki Denkou Senki

Indeed. It seems that most of the game's remaining players have migrated back to Ausf Achse. Bit of a shame, as I really like Perfektewelt's new aesthetics, and EN-EINS looks like a great addition to the roster.

I emailed Subtle Style a while ago asking about a console/PC port of Perfektewelt, and they confirmed that they had no plans for one.

IIRC, Subtle Style doesn't even have the full rights to En-Eins Perfektewelt (as it was co-developed with another company, Rutubo Games). So a home port is out of the question...

It seems that they enjoy the "cult" status and are rather uninterested in bringing either Blitzkampf or Perfektewelt to international audiences anyway.

Ok so I'm bumping this thread because Akatsuki is in UNIEL and since I currently can't play UNIEL I thought I'd try to play this game instead.

However it seems that you can't play this game on a windows 8 system because windows 8 doesn't have windows 2000 compatability. Am I wrong about this or does anyone else know of a way to resolve this?

Ausf.Achse will play in Naomi/Dreamcast emulators. There is no way of emulating EN-EINS because it's tied to NESiCA.

Actually, En-eins was originally released on Y2 system (which also had kof02um) so emulation isn't completely out of the question, still the chances are pretty slim that someone would work on this as this system has only 3 games (third being a mahjong game).

Love Blitzkampf so much. Here's to this game for still be grand. Also fingers crossed, but not breath held for it and EN-Eins to make it to Steam.

Same here, lol. Anything much for the Akatsuki series to continue on. Though yeah, he's in UNIEL either way, lol.

I'd love to see a new version of this game with UNIEL's graphics. The game is really fun. I really like Addler, Murakumo, and Soldat. Haven't had a chance to use the caster for this game but if anyone wants to play, I'd be more than glad to try. Just let me know! 

On 4/7/2016 at 0:37 PM, Fatal Seabass said:

I'd love to see a new version of this game with UNIEL's graphics. The game is really fun. I really like Addler, Murakumo, and Soldat. Haven't had a chance to use the caster for this game but if anyone wants to play, I'd be more than glad to try. Just let me know! 

I do not know how to use it either. However I would be more than willing to play if I did.

Im collecting the bits and pieces of the hard to find stuff on the physical end of this series. Currently hold a Naomi arcade board, PC disc, arcade flyer and cab/move list art. <3