Akatsuki Denkou Senki

looks like it. love the user level you can choose for you humble self: beginner, middle, high and GOD.

Color edit is hawt. Needs me an emo nun to go with my emo magic chick, my emo guy who makes funny sounds, and my emo end boss...

On Saturday, there was a sort of Akatasuki tourney in Japan.

Replays were posted (ttp://www.eonet.ne.jp/~subtle/ko-hatsu20070602.zip),

as well as a tourney diagramm (or what you people call it?): http://ko-hatsu.sakura.ne.jp/sblo_files/ko-hatsu/image/aktk-01.gif

Funny, but the winner is Fritz, 2nd is Kanae (sic!) and Mycale - 3rd.

No sign of top tier Akatsuki and Elektrosoldat...

just watched all the matches, good stuff there were some downright scary kanaes here, a lot of 2A-6C-2A-6C strings that fritz turtled and poked his way to victory :x i told people his 236B to throw on wakeup was stupidly good :/ seems like the only akatsuki player wasn't that good the really good elektrosoldats got owned by mycale / kanae, although, some good elektrosoldat corner juggles can someone cap the matches for youtube?

Apparently not good enough for japanese players... =/ I already forsee my mizerable defeat in this mode. It says "brutal CPU with super reaction". Damn.

"brutal CPU with super reaction"

could it be the return of OG VALHALLA MODE???????????

it will be even scarrier if he does walk forward flash kick, and if he has meter and you block it he cancels to Electric ball super ><... for safe D:...

Misc stuff about the upcoming patch:

-random Practice mode thingies, like Input and Damage display and some additional dummy settings

-F2 button will...err...do something replay related (start it? stop it?)

And as the new patch is so big and kewl, author has plans on distributing a beta-version. It doesn't say, how it will be done.

Posted Image

http://subtle.blog.shinobi.jp/Entry/8/