Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Street Fighter X Tekken

They're using T3/TTT1 Yoshimitsu. Best Yoshi imo. lol at King tossing Hugo around like he's a ragdoll, I'm sure Hugo and JACK weight about the same so he's used to it.

hot damn yoshi looks sick... i think if i see Feng's gameplay, him and Yoshi will make me buy the game... and i said i wouldnt -_-

btw, that video of king owning haggar and hugo was pretty awesome haha....BEAST

What what was seen on the panel.

-Chaining punches and kicks is pretty legit now.

-Press HP+HK to launch. Press MP+MK to switch after that launch. Yes, you can launch twice.

-The interface has been changed so that the vitality gauge and special gauge is recognizable.

-You can literally charge a special attack to make it seem like a mini-Ultra (Kazuya's eye-beam attack).

-Tag Assault let's you put both characters on one stage for crossup damage. Both players can Tag Assault at the same time. Ono didn't explain how it really works.

You can see all that here.

Tag cancel seems to have pretty high potential..I wonder if I could do something like, as Poison/Guy, after knocking the enemy away, I tag cancel poison's projectile and use guy's run into high/low, and then the projectile either allows me to do more pressure with blockstun or helps any followup combos.

i just hope it doesnt end up being TAG CANCEL INTO BABBY'S FIRST UNBLOCKABLE SETUPS ALL DAY

What's the combo system like for this because Poison is making me want this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1oWAeshfZw#t=0m22s and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39zE7p3YGGQ and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBk6HmEMW1E should give you some idea.

Whoa Uri-na, don't blame Bamco, they have NOTHING to do with SFxT aside from giving the go ahead to use any character Capcom pleases, but I agree not having Anna is Zetta dumb (especially for listed "reasons"), but it's ok cause this game has.... KUMA!!!!!!!!

SPOILER ALERT!!! This is a supposed leaked full character roster, make of it what you will. This shit is hyyype now if this is legit.

STREET FIGHTER

Ryu/Ken Masters

Chun Li/Cammy White

Guile/Abel

Dhalsim/Sagat

Hugo Andore/Poison

Cody/Guy

Sodom/Rolento

Ibuki/Makoto

Zangief/Rainbow Mika

Sakura Kasugano/Kanzuki Karin

M. Bison/Juri Han

Secret Character: Evil Ryu/Akuma.

TEKKEN

Kazuya Mishima/Nina Williams

King/Craig Marduk

Julia Chang/Bob

Hwoarang/Steve Fox

Yoshimitsu/Raven

Jin Kazama/Ling Xiaoyu

Bryan Fury/Jack

Lars Alexandersson/Alisa Boskonovitch

Paul Phoenix/Law

Asuka Kazama/Emilie de Rochefort

Heihachi Mishima/Kuma

Secret Character: Devil Kazuya/Devil Jin

Ah ok, thanks for the heads up. Whelp, back to praying Juri, Makoto and Alisa'll get in. I already have Poison, Guy and Kazuya so I can't ask for much more to be honest.

Come on guys, I don't even like this game...

PICK UP THE PACE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmLXY6DDuXs

- Hugo, Ibuki, Raven, Kuma announced.

- Kuma looks like SHIT, I am offended at that fart Super :\

- Lots of button inputs, both simultaneous and multi, will be interesting to see how well (or terrible) this translates to varying degrees of players.

- Interesting that Tekken and Street Fighter characters treat Launcher attacks differently

- Cross Assaults are the silliest shit I've ever seen...

glad to see hugo is fucking huge

kuma's model is dicks, that hurts my excitement for him

cross assaults have been known for a while now. could be useless or overpowered and obnoxious. d3v and such on srk talked about what they might change to make sure they get to a nice medium. could be really awesome for combos and mixup, or just really braindead. 3 bars or extremely low health(assuming time is based on how much meter left) helps make it not as huge of a deal, though, especially if things like unblockables make alpha counters really important.(and not braindead due to no invuln)

Why does Kuma have human eyes? It makes him look silly.

I support Cross Assault. I like the craziness it will bring. I like all the character reveals so far. The roster is shaping up nicely. Now I just need Lili, Asuka and Karin to be completely satisfied

Why does Kuma have human eyes? It makes him look silly.

for the same reason that the yoshi's spin has the looney tunes taz effect, Capcom wants to piss me off :/

Oh WOW, they really did fuck up Kuma.. ON EVERYTHING. x.x

Also, what is going on? I didn't understand a single thing with all those buttons presses.. >< What is this?!? D:

Hope Hugo's handclap is in and is good.

really wish kuma didnt look like shit since playing as a bear(assuming he actually has a fun movelist) would be amusing. oh well.