Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Street Fighter X Tekken

About the linking thing, I'm pretty sure I remember LMHH, MH>special working, I think it's only LMH>special that needs to be linked.

Throw range is abysmal, you need to be like right on top of them. Except for command throws, Zangief has his SF4 range.

Speaking of throws, if anyone ever faces me online and wants to win, abuse throws. Because I have such bad reaction that I don't realize I got grabbed till after the throw and I'm eating 5k or something. e.e

And is Poison still considered a man in this game? Not exactly a good questions to ask but I just want to know.

Poison is what ever you want her to be. The whole male or female thing started when America used to be very awkward about beat em up games having female villains getting pounded on. So capcom said she was a tranny. This made it so the US could have the game with no bad feelings because obviously while hitting woman is bad, beating up the transgendered is just fine...

Leave it to Good ole' American Conservatives to turn anti-woman violence into homosexual crossdressing!

Gawd, who came up with that retarded gems idea?

Sure, stuff that could buff your char or make it play different is a nice thing... IF EVERY FUCKING ONE HAD ACCESS TO ALL THE SAME STUFF (the DLC gems shit only confirms even further how stupid this idea is). Also, from what I can tell, picking some of those 40-ish gems before a fight would a pain in the ass (would kill some momentum IMO) unless you can place some predetermined gems for certain characters you use.

This shit looks more like lol smash brawl serious than your average fite gaem (smash brawl without being able to enable or disable items at will).

Leave it to Good ole' American Conservatives to turn anti-woman violence into homosexual crossdressing!
I know you didn't bring this up, but you happened to be the post that I was reading when I decided to reply.

Capcom Did change poison into a transvestite. During production. Meaning, the canon never had him as a woman. And when it came to american consoles nintento said that was crazy and forced them to replace the characters with billy and whats his face.

So Japan is the one who had the brilliant idea, and poison was always a dude.

EDIT: also I hear the game was going to have over 100 gems? That's insane and if things keep getting messed up this game will die and I'll be sad.

We PW fans made sure to vote hard enough to skew every character pool.

I do believe you mean "we made sure to vote less enough so that the winning characters get rejected, so long as PW is near 2nd."

Speaking of throws, if anyone ever faces me online and wants to win, abuse throws. Because I have such bad reaction that I don't realize I got grabbed till after the throw and I'm eating 5k or something. e.e

And is Poison still considered a man in this game? Not exactly a good questions to ask but I just want to know.

Just use the auto throw tech gem. Problem solved!

Just use the auto throw tech gem. Problem solved!

*buys 40 auto throw tech gems*

But srsly this gem stuff is some Pokemon IVs crap or something

Gawd, who came up with that retarded gems idea?

Sure, stuff that could buff your char or make it play different is a nice thing... IF EVERY FUCKING ONE HAD ACCESS TO ALL THE SAME STUFF (the DLC gems shit only confirms even further how stupid this idea is). Also, from what I can tell, picking some of those 40-ish gems before a fight would a pain in the ass (would kill some momentum IMO) unless you can place some predetermined gems for certain characters you use.

This shit looks more like lol smash brawl serious than your average fite gaem (smash brawl without being able to enable or disable items at will).

I agree. I think it's a silly idea. I mean I was never really too hyped about this to begin with but now I couldn't care less about it. Unless they come to their senses and decide to make it optional again, this game will fall flat on its' face.

Dear Capcom,

Please don't make an annoying training mode like you did in SSF4. I want to pick stages and music, please. None of that Super Bar music looping, either.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Blade.

No Habla Español :(

Also, nobody answered my question about the whole Pandora > Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu abuse thing. Would Pandora Mode let you use Level 3 Super Combos?

I'm hoping they follow Mortal Kombat's example and update stuff with a freebie costume or two when updating netcode.

Just curious here but, has anyone played the Tekken characters enough to see how different they are from actual Tekken gameplay? I want to know how different Lili plays for example compared to her Tekken 6 version.