Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Street Fighter X Tekken

Looks like someone has sharp eyes...

This freeze frame of the "Oh so mysterious" character teaser might actually suggest another Tekken character has entered the ring: Lee Chaolan

2yxrsdd.png

I'm fairly positive it might be him, but for now until we get something clearly and official I won't post this on the opening page.

So what you do guys think? "Come On!"

is this what you call trolling now

at least put some effort into it

do I have to, baaaw.

also more than likely it looks like every nigga in SSFIV will probably be in this since they have an existing model.

maybe they'll throw in an evil ken or something.

Seriously these "teasers" suck :\ Also Sagat was already confirmed yesterday...also why are we only getting them for SF characters? :<

Bias much Capcom? I want some Tekken character announcements! Nobody cares about characters they played last game!

So after all that "we're gonna include some less represented street fighters", so far we only get the same ol folks from SF4 who have been in pretty much every SF so far.

I find it so strange Capcom is deciding to do "hype" trailers for characters like Cammy and Sagat. Do they really think people are gonna be excited to see character models from SFIV or the, y'know, brand new Tekken characters?

I mean, I'm okay that they're using the SFIV models, but it just seeems so stupid that they're trying to make "who could this possibly be!? Get hype!!" teasers with characters we've seen before.

Bias much Capcom? I want some Tekken character announcements! Nobody cares about characters they played last game!

i want juri/dictator/claw in a game i might like more :1

but i do want certain tekken characters even moreee

is there any gameplay reason for why people want karin

I do enjoy the way she fights, like most of the non-shoto characters, though playing with her in Alpha was hard since she had no projectile.

But most of my desire to see her is to have her paired up and rivaled with Lili (and oh if Lili isn't in this game...oh wait I don't care since I'm hyped for TxSF = w=)

I do enjoy the way she fights, like most of the non-shoto characters, though playing with her in Alpha was hard since she had no projectile.

But most of my desire to see her is to have her paired up and rivaled with Lili (and oh if Lili isn't in this game...oh wait I don't care since I'm hyped for TxSF = w=)

well, i meant for someone to note what sort of shit karin had to set her apart since i have not played alpha

i used to main her on alpha 3, but to be honest, outside the nostalgia and the char appealing, i dont remember that she was outstanding on the gameplay departament, she is an ok chararcter but nothing extraordinary, and im not sure how would be her gameplay outside the alpha 3 engine, perhaps on sfxt she could be shine, with all the juggle & combo potential

is there any gameplay reason for why people want karin

You failed to notice the phrase "If I cared".

Why does a character have to be "amazing" to be in? This is a dream match/crossover game, everyone wants their characters in, that's pretty much what it boils down too. No Karin wasn't "amazing" but like I said fun.

Also I just want to see some interesting characters :< I'm tired of the bad 4 characters and the boring 2 characters, if I want to play them I'll play SF4...