Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Street Fighter X Tekken

is there any gameplay reason for why people want karin

Really strong footsie game that lead into damage and knockdown into wake up stuff in A3... Plus her V-Ism stuff was a lot of fun back in A3. If you played Alpha 3 and used Karin, you'd understand how much fun it was to play as her, thus you'd end up wanting to have her in one of the current games due to a strong attachment to the character. Personally, I played Alpha 3 a lot and I loved all the sick options Karin had, while also having one of the strongest footsies in the game. Karin is still my #1 favorite SF character from a design and gameplay perspective. Sure, other characters have rekkas, but the way hers work tied with the way her normals worked is just perfect IMO.

thanks, furix. after watching a lil karin footage i think i sort of see what you mean regarding her rekkas+normals

also i guess im starting to play tekken 6 significantly now as leo so i want him in this game

baek would be cool too

please no deviantart jin though

thanks, furix. after watching a lil karin footage i think i sort of see what you mean regarding her rekkas+normals

also i guess im starting to play tekken 6 significantly now as leo so i want him in this game

baek would be cool too

please no deviantart jin though

But Leo's a girl. And lol deviantart Jin?

But Leo's a girl. And lol deviantart Jin?

is leo actually confirmed to be a girl

i don't mind either way i just decided to use "him" off a whim

deviantart jin=devil jin

just like evil ryu=fanfiction ryu

is leo actually confirmed to be a girl

i don't mind either way i just decided to use "him" off a whim

deviantart jin=devil jin

just like evil ryu=fanfiction ryu

Sorry I just thought that Leo is a girl because I once played against one that had curled pigtails. And I burst out laughing at that sad but true comparison.

Leo's gender is not confirmed one way or the other (no lie)

The developers purposely made Leo ambiguous to appease to everyone, Leo has been refereed to as both genders but neither has been confirmed as the set one, the developers leave that up to fan interpretation.

Leo's gender is not confirmed one way or the other (no lie)

The developers purposely made Leo ambiguous to appease to everyone, Leo has been refereed to as both genders but neither has been confirmed as the set one, the developers leave that up to fan interpretation.

awesome. i like it that way.

also i doubt *everyone* is ok with this because some cannot handle gender ambiguity

When I used Leo in T6 I customized her to look very girly. Chose the girliest hairstyles, purple and pink clothes and stuff~ I succeeded as people often told me my Leo was so girly. :3

When I used Leo in T6 I customized her to look very girly. Chose the girliest hairstyles, purple and pink clothes and stuff~ I succeeded as people often told me my Leo was so girly. :3

Nothing wrong with that, my Lili is actually pretty GAR (lol she looks like a cool Crimson Viper, although that wasn't my intention) and my Asuka looks so hood B<

Can't wait for Tag 2 customization :3

....oh.....hey SFxT >.>

FINALLY a teaser for a Tekken character; this one confirms Julia Chang, I screw around with her here and there but never seriously picked her up, but so far she is the most appealing confirmed Tekken character for me.

I'm suprised nobody isn't questioning how thick her legs look in this teaser.

It's Capcom...they love thick women ' ^'

I thought this was already established :3

I'm suprised nobody isn't questioning how thick her legs look in this teaser.

Damn, came in to say this.

Julia? Now I'm becoming more interested in this game, she is one of the most underrated Tekken characters, I'm glad to see her.

I'm not gonna lie, at first this teaser through me for a loop, but after looking at it again I realized it was Hwoarang, and of course with Jin loosely confirmed (as Kazuya speaks to him over a phone....) it be weird to not have Hwoarang in the scene. I look forward to seeing how Capcom handles another Tae Kwon Do character as this would be one of their very few attempts.

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER AND A NEW SYSTEM!

Street Fighter x Tekken has just been announced for the Playstation Vita (former "NGP") and a collaboration with Sucker Punch will see Cole, the protagonist from Infamous, join the roster! Obviously this will only apply to Sony versions but at the moment it looks like he is Vita exclusive.

Has anybody watched the short gameplay scene? To me it looked incredibly slow...

Also cole is unbelievably boring as an exclusive character(who wants those anyway?)