Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AksysGames

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Version 1.03 Loketest(s)

Greetings BlazBlue enthusiasts! We're proud to announce that we will be having loketests for Version 1.03 from now until release!

Confirmed loketests:

Date: April 27th, Wenesday Night

Time: 7:30PM~Venue Closes (12:00AM or later)

Location: The Proud Bird – (Grand Ballroom, 11022 Aviation Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90045)

Venue: $6

What to do: Just show up, pay the venue, and (preferably) bring a ps3 stick! We'll be there playing the entire time until the venue closes, so come down and get in a few games!

And that's probably it for the time being.

How exactly would someone get involved in having a loketest around there venue?

Like, what would the conditions be?

question: loketests as in play the game early? or will there be bugs to look out for?

You will be able to play the game early. There really isn't much more than just that.

How exactly would someone get involved in having a loketest around there venue?

Like, what would the conditions be?

That's a good question PozerWolf. In essence, we would like to do as many as possible within the short time frame between announcement and release, but because our resources and time are limited, it is unlikely that we will be able to travel to distant locations. Specifically, even if there is a solid venue in Texas, I do not think we will be able to make it out there within the time frame. I apologize for this.

ouch, but WNF as in California? As in the stream that happens every Wednesday lol? That's kinda cool

That's a good question PozerWolf. In essence, we would like to do as many as possible within the short time frame between announcement and release, but because our resources and time are limited, it is unlikely that we will be able to travel to distant locations. Specifically, even if there is a solid venue in Texas, I do not think we will be able to make it out there within the time frame. I apologize for this.

I see.

That's unfortunate to hear.

I see this, but then I read the thread. Too bad we're on the other side of the country, no way we're getting a shot at it. Guess we'll just have to be patient for a bit longer over here.

We should have two setups, monitors allowing.

thanks for the reply. hope to see everyone again that i know who are coming.:keke: