Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beast of Fire

The Official Tabs Thread (2016-03-02: The Man!)

Hello Dustloop!

Well, it is about time to start a new and fresh thread to begin things anew, so I've decided to create this new thread to keep things easier and organized for everyone.

Help yourself by looking at the updates below and links for downloading the tabs. :)

You are in for a treat, because I just corrected all tracks of Gluttony Fang, plus, added the rest of the keyboards and drums, for the very first time.

You deserve it for being so kind and patient. The tuning for guitars and 4-string bass is D standard tuning (1 step down).

'Till Next Time!

-- Update History --

• 2016-03-02: Thread update! The Man added!
  • 2015-05-09: Thread update! Endless Despair II added! Thread Contributors updated!
  • 2014-08-10: Thread update! Marionette Purple added!
  • 2014-07-18: Thread update! Howling Moon II added!
  • 2014-07-06: Thread update! SIX-HEROES added! Queue updated!
  • 2014-04-08: Thread update! Under Heaven Destruction added!
  • 2013-12-25: Thread update! Keep The Flag Flying added!
  • 2013-01-05: Thread update! Thread Guidelines And Rules Section updated!
  • 2013-01-03: Thread update! Fatal Duel added!
  • 2012-12-23: Thread update! The Tyrant added! Queue updated!
  • 2012-11-04: Thread update! Imperial Code added!
  • 2012-02-11: Thread update! Blood Pain added! Queue updated!
  • 2012-01-22: Thread update! Condemnation Wings added!
  • 2012-01-08: Thread update! Plastic Night added!
  • 2011-12-17: Thread update! Conclusion added!
  • 2011-11-30: Thread update! Death and Republic added!
  • 2011-11-27: Thread update! Childish Killer added!
  • 2011-11-08: Thread update! Bullet Dance added!
  • 2011-11-05: Thread update! Thin RED Line added! Queue updated! Off Topic And Misc Stuff Section Updated!
  • 2011-05-25: Thread update! Sword of Doom added!
  • 2011-05-07: Thread update! Still In The Dark added! Queue updated!
  • 2011-04-27: Thread update! Lust SIN added! Queue updated!
  • 2011-04-17: Thread started! Gluttony Fang updated!

-- Thread Contributors --

• Beast of Fire;
  • sergerock;
  • Seth_Slax;
  • Maverick_Gear;

-- Covered Songs --

1998 - Guilty Gear Original Sound Collection

• Death And Republic | Requested By: sergesrock | Added In: 2011-11-30 | Download: [ Death And Republic v1.0.zip]
  • Conclusion ~ Theme of Sol Badguy vs Ky Kiske ~ | Requested By: Blade | Added In: 2011-12-17 | Download: [ Conclusion v1.0.zip]

2001 - Guilty Gear X Heavy Rock Tracks

• Still In The Dark ~ Theme of Millia Rage vs Zato-1 ~ | Requested By: Roldy | Added In: 2011-05-07 | Download: [ Still In The Dark v1.0.zip]
  • Fatal Duel ~ Mirror Match Theme ~ | Requested By: Seth_Slax | Added In: 2013-01-03 | Download: [ Fatal Duel v1.0.zip]

2008 - Guilty Gear XX Accent Core: Secret Gig

• Keep The Flag Flying ~ Theme of Order Sol vs Ky Kiske ~ | Requested By: Dorro | Added In: 2013-12-25 | Download: [ Keep The Flag Flying v1.0.zip]

2008 - Guilty Gear 2: Overture Original Soundtrack

• The Man ~ Theme of That Man ~ | Requested By: TemptingRose | Added In: 2016-03-02 | Download NEW!

2008 - Blazblue: Calamity Trigger Original Soundtrack

• Lust SIN ~ Theme of Jin Kisaragi ~ | Requested By: alvare, Zevali | Added In: 2011-04-27 | Download: [ Lust SIN v1.0.zip]
  • Bullet Dance ~ Theme of Noel Vermillion ~ | Requested By: Rehashed, Skullkrusher | Added In: 2011-11-08 | Download: [ Bullet Dance v2.0.zip]
  • Thin RED Line ~ Theme of Arakune ~ | Requested By: Rehashed | Added In: 2011-11-05 | Download: [ Thin RED Line v1.0.zip]
  • Marionette Purple ~ Theme of Carl Clover ~ | Requested By: B.O.A., Irikarul | Added In: 2014-08-10 | Download: [ Marionette Purple v2.0.zip]
  • Under Heaven Destruction ~ Theme of Ragna the Bloodedge vs Jin Kisaragi ~ | Requested By: Safetyman | Added In: 2010-06-19 | Download: [ Under Heaven Destruction v1.0.zip
  • Imperial Code ~ Theme of Jin Kisaragi vs Noel Vermillion ~ | Requested By: Sucrilhus, zreb | Added In: 2012-11-04 | Download:[ Imperial Code v1.0.zip
  • Blood Pain ~ Mirror Match Theme ~ | Requested By: Rehashed | Added In: 2012-02-11 | Download: [ Bullet Dance v2.0.zip]

2009 - Blazblue Song Accord #1 with Continuum Shift

• Gluttony Fang ~ Theme of Hazama ~ | Requested By: Bjholmes2 | Added In: 2011-04-17 | Download: [ Gluttony Fang v2.0.zip]
  • Condemnation Wings ~ Theme of Tsubaki Yayoi ~ | Requested By: Defnist47 | Added In: 2012-01-22 | Download: [ Condemnation Wings v2.0.zip]

2010 - Blazblue Song Accord #2 with Continuum Shift II

• Sword of Doom ~ Theme of Mu -No. 12- ~ | Requested By: TemptingRose | Added In: 2011-05-25 | Download: [ Sword of Doom v1.0.zip]

2011 - Blazblue Song Interlude

• Plastic Night ~ Theme of Relius Clover ~ | Requested By: Seth_Slax, TTNH03 | Added In: 2012-01-08 | Download: [ Plastic Night v1.0.zip]
  • Childish Killer ~ Theme of Jin Kisaragi vs Tsubaki Yayoi ~ | Added In: 2011-11-27 | Download: [ Childish Killer v1.0.zip]

2013 - Blazblue Phase III: Chrono Phantasma Original Soundtrack

• Howling Moon II ~ Theme of Valkenhayn R. Hellsing ~ | Added In: 2014-07-18 | Download: [ Howling Moon II v1.0.zip]
  • Endless Despair II ~ Theme of Unlimited Hazama ~ | Requested ByTong, MinatoArisato, Neverender | Added In: 2015-05-09 | Download: [ Endless Despair II v1.0.zip
  • The Tyrant ~ Theme of Azrael ~ | Added In: 2012-12-23 | Download: [ The Tyrant v1.0.zip]
  • SIX-HEROES ~ Theme of the Six Heroes ~ | Added In: 2014-07-06 | Download: [sharedmedia=core:atta Six Heroes v1.0.zip

-- Requests --

• Endless Despair (Tong, MinatoArisato, Neverender);
  • The Midnight Carnival ~Korean OST~ (Rehashed);
  • Continuum Shift (Shynkz);
  • Get Down To Business (Abominable K, NoelRin);
  • MOTOR HEAD (Poet_mit_Knall, NoelRin, redkakari, manicx782);
  • The Road To Hope (katatafish); Needs verification
  • Weak Executioner (Zounder);
  • The Man (TemptingRose);
  • Alexandrite (oda_gomnaga, Paprika);
  • Queen of Rose (djKun);
  • Stardust Memory (Mekillsum1);
  • Active Angel (Mekillsum1, NoelRin);
  • SUSANO'O (DemonEyesKyo, Arcsystemworks);
  • Calamity Trigger (Arcsystemworks);
  • Awakening The Chaos (Arcsystemworks, Sucrilhus);
  • Nothing Out of The Ordinary (DeViLBrInGeR);
  • Gale (Locke);
  • Simple Life (Alexander~);
  • Howling Moon (Burning Cocytus);
  • Lady Fascination (DeViLBrInGeR);
  • Ride On Time (Djentleman);
  • Diva (Kanashimi);
  • Ao-iconoclast (Ryter);
  • X-Matic (Ryter, WSUNLIMITED);
  • Chronophantasma (RockHoward2013);
  • Black & White (RockHoward2013);
  • in JUSTICE (RockHoward2013);
  • Bullet Dance II (mugen);
  • The Highlander (Lhancat);
  • Childish Killer II (TTNH03);

-- Thread Guidelines & Rules --

1. I will cover only Blazblue & Guilty Gear songs for now 'til most of them are complete, so please, consider before asking tabs of a different game for a while.
  2. The first post will contain the main updates to all tabs with links redirecting to the attachments and posts, as well the queue of requested songs.
  3. I will address every request in a random order, due to time constraints, so I can pick tabs accordingly to my free time and also not leave the thread without updates for a long time. Please understand.
  4. Every member of dustloop is free to make any comments, suggestions or contribute with this thread.
  5. I will post tabs exclusively @ Dustloop, if any member decides to use them elsewhere, please give credit to Beast of Fire or Paulo Wirth AND Seth_Slax.

-- Software Requirements --

• Guitar Pro, version 5.2 or above;

Blood Pain v2.0.zip

The revised tab sounds WONDERFUL, nice job. Can't wait to give it a try sometime... =3

Unfortunately I cannot listen to the YT links since YT crashes my connection whenever I try to play one. Our router is really unstable; think it's getting too old.

Glad to see this is not dead, i really like your tabs >_< Thanks

I listened your band music and i liked it, sounds pretty cool though i didnt understand most of the lyrics ^_^;

Keep uo the hard work and again thanks for the tabs

Hey Beast,

I've posted a few files of yours (Nightmare Fiction, Condemnation Wings, Black Onslaught) in your other thread with drum-lines I've written from the originals. I should have posted them here but I only just noticed that you have a new thread. :P

Feel free to use them or incorporate them into any updated versions you've made of the songs if you wish, and I hope you like them. I'm certainly a fan of your work. ;)

May I request a tabbed version of Fatal Duel, and possibly Writhe In Pain?

Also, if you'd like drum-lines written for any of your BazBlue or Guilty Gear tabs, just let me know. I'll be around.

Keep up the great work!

-Seth.

Hello guys! Today I've finally tabbed a new song.

Lust SIN, complete, with drums. The keyboards are not complete, unfortunately, because it is too hard to distinguish the notes with all that noise. But the most important parts are there.

The piano arrangement I made for Zevali is also included, with minor corrections.

Tuning for Guitars and Bass: D Tuning.

The revised tab sounds WONDERFUL, nice job. Can't wait to give it a try sometime... =3

Unfortunately I cannot listen to the YT links since YT crashes my connection whenever I try to play one. Our router is really unstable; think it's getting too old.

Thank you Dorro. You can download the songs at our official site, click 'Discografia' (Discography) and you're good to go.

Glad to see this is not dead, i really like your tabs >_< Thanks

I listened your band music and i liked it, sounds pretty cool though i didnt understand most of the lyrics ^_^;

Keep uo the hard work and again thanks for the tabs

Rest assured, I will not rest until I covered most of BB and hopefully GG tracks. And everyone is welcome to help!

Hey Beast,

I've posted a few files of yours (Nightmare Fiction, Condemnation Wings, Black Onslaught) in your other thread with drum-lines I've written from the originals. I should have posted them here but I only just noticed that you have a new thread. :P

Feel free to use them or incorporate them into any updated versions you've made of the songs if you wish, and I hope you like them. I'm certainly a fan of your work. ;)

May I request a tabbed version of Fatal Duel, and possibly Writhe In Pain?

Also, if you'd like drum-lines written for any of your BazBlue or Guilty Gear tabs, just let me know. I'll be around.

Keep up the great work!

-Seth.

I heard all of the tabs. I'll take this opportunity to review the tracks before posting them here! I sent you a PM. But thank you, really!

I'll add your song to the queue! Well, it is time to move to the next song: Still In The Dark!

...And Best Regards To All!

Hello!

Still In The Dark is now available, with drums, bass (4-string) and guitar tracks (6-string) completed. Keyboards not available this time around, but if you guys wish I will work on it.

The main tuning for this song is E Standard Tuning (EADGBE).

Enjoy!

it may be stupid, but why songs, already tabbed by others and placed on Ultimate guitar, 911tabs,etc..., like 'Still in the dark' and 'Fatal duel', are in queue?

He wants to do them himself, he isn't satisfied with the quality, he wants to do more of the instruments, or he didn't know they were there.

Tab sites are full of barely-amateur quality works that often lack time signatures, only feature a single instrument, lack note notation, etc. These tabs are full-packages and quality work.

That and putting this sorta stuff together can be fun. Maybe it's a hobby of his.

Regardless, he's doing them for your benefit. It's more polite to thank someone for their hard work instead of asking them why they bothered.

it may be stupid, but why songs, already tabbed by others and placed on Ultimate guitar, 911tabs,etc..., like 'Still in the dark' and 'Fatal duel', are in queue?

He wants to do them himself, he isn't satisfied with the quality, he wants to do more of the instruments, or he didn't know they were there.

Tab sites are full of barely-amateur quality works that often lack time signatures, only feature a single instrument, lack note notation, etc. These tabs are full-packages and quality work.

That and putting this sorta stuff together can be fun. Maybe it's a hobby of his.

Regardless, he's doing them for your benefit. It's more polite to thank someone for their hard work instead of asking them why they bothered.

Hello sergesrock.

Circuitous and Dorro pretty much answered your questions.

I want to do better than the current tabs. You might not notice, but there were errors on the available tabs and I corrected some of them.

Besides, people asked me to do them (check the queue and read the guidelines), even thought tabs like Still In The Dark were already available, I decided to do them instead of answering "check that site, this tab is already done".

I hope you understand.

And guys, sorry for delaying the next tab.

I already started Thin RED Line (guitars mostly). I was aiming for a period of 10 days between new tabs, but sometimes is quite hard to achieve this deadline.

Also, I need to review some of the old tabs.

Seth_Slax is doing a great job with the drums.

I'll take this opportunity to review the other tracks and perfect them, correct minor errors, add more things (like Marionette Purple, which is missing 2/3 of the piano section).

Circuitous, do you think it would be a good idea to lock the 'Blazblue guitar tabs?' thread to avoid confusion and center everything here?

Seth, I'll PM with my mail so you can contact me directly and send your tabs.

Don't worry I'll credit you.

Thank you and have a nice weekend everyone.

Circuitous, do you think it would be a good idea to lock the 'Blazblue guitar tabs?' thread to avoid confusion and center everything here?

I thought I already did. Whoops.

Hello sergesrock.

Circuitous and Dorro pretty much answered your questions.

I want to do better than the current tabs. You might not notice, but there were errors on the available tabs and I corrected some of them.

Besides, people asked me to do them (check the queue and read the guidelines), even thought tabs like Still In The Dark were already available, I decided to do them instead of answering "check that site, this tab is already done".

I hope you understand.

Hello, Beast!

Gomen, i didn't intend to bully someone and sorry, if it looked like this! Your tabs are really perfect and i've never seen smth like this before! Thank you very very much for your great work!(especially for Gluttony Fang' cover, with wich i'm happy for two mounths or so and it has no end) There are not many people in the world, doing such "WORK" for "THANKS" only; and you are the first, who not only did it, but organized all. I thought, it could be useful to perfect other's works instead of doing the same again, but if you already know, sorry again.

Therefore, THANK YOU VERY MUCH and forgive me for disturbing!

This is a dumb question but, has anyone thought about...you know, putting together a band dedicated to GG and BB music? I mean obviously it'd be like a garage band or something...but I was just wondering if people would go that far...?

I thought I already did. Whoops.

Thank you Circ.

Hello, Beast!

Gomen, i didn't intend to bully someone and sorry, if it looked like this! Your tabs are really perfect and i've never seen smth like this before! Thank you very very much for your great work!(especially for Gluttony Fang' cover, with wich i'm happy for two mounths or so and it has no end) There are not many people in the world, doing such "WORK" for "THANKS" only; and you are the first, who not only did it, but organized all. I thought, it could be useful to perfect other's works instead of doing the same again, but if you already know, sorry again.

Therefore, THANK YOU VERY MUCH and forgive me for disturbing!

Relax. I'm okay, I understand your point.

I just explained my reasons to work on the existing tabs.

And welcome to Dustloop! Thx for the compliments!

Diggin' Despertar, Beast.

I hope you had a good impression of that one.

We launched a new song teaser @ our YouTube Channel. Check it out later. ;)

This is a dumb question but, has anyone thought about...you know, putting together a band dedicated to GG and BB music? I mean obviously it'd be like a garage band or something...but I was just wondering if people would go that far...?

I would. Unfortunately I live in Brazil and there are few people interested in this kind of music.

I was kinda hoping to play 'Bang A Nail With Your Hammer' with Animadness, but not everyone here knows about Blazblue and stuff like that.

The public of our band enjoys more Animesongs than J-Rock and Game Soundtracks, unfortunately.

Seth_Slax also sent me most of my old tabs with his drums tracks and I'm currently reviewing them. I hope to post some of them in the next couple days.

Take care everyone.

Does Animadness play anything GG/BB, Beast? Or from games at all?

And the teaser, it's great! Really didn't expect the japanese vocals, it was a nice surprise :)

Hello everyone.

Me & Seth_Slax bring to you the complete version of Sword of Doom, with all tracks (vocals, guitars, bass, keyboards, timpani & drums).

Main Tuning: BEADGBE for guitars (7-string), BEADG (for 5-string basses).

I hope you guys like it.

Does Animadness play anything GG/BB, Beast? Or from games at all?

And the teaser, it's great! Really didn't expect the japanese vocals, it was a nice surprise :)

Thank you! We will release the full song within a couple months.

And regarding playing GG or BB, unfortunately no. We've played some Final Fantasy VII songs, Sonic, Mario, that kind of stuff.

EDIT: I re-uploaded Lust SIN because of a few minor mistakes and the last compass of the rock version was missing.

Take care everyone.

That was so godlike Beast, indeed you are one.

This stuff "aint tabs" anymore, they are becoming full, not remixes, remade songs!

Keep it up ;)

I'm hoping you do something with In Slave's Glory someday. Maybe even a full organ-remake of Writhe in Pain the way it should sound, instead of just harpsichord.

That was so godlike Beast, indeed you are one.

This stuff "aint tabs" anymore, they are becoming full, not remixes, remade songs!

Keep it up ;)

Hahahahaha, thank you. I just love music. And we should also thank Seth_Slax, he's the god of drum & percussion tabbing. I'll eventually repost all songs previously uploaded the older thread.

I'm hoping you do something with In Slave's Glory someday. Maybe even a full organ-remake of Writhe in Pain the way it should sound, instead of just harpsichord.

Hello Blade! It's been a long time. Would you like me to tab In Slave's Glory instead of Conclusion first?

See ya.

Hello, Beast!

It's said that everyone may contribute the thread, so may we post here some of our work or it's better to send it to you first to check worthness?