Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beast of Fire

The Official Tabs Thread (2016-03-02: The Man!)

Well guys.

I bring back the revised Condemnation Wings, full song corrected.

I corrected every line and added most if not all keyboards (I had a hard time figuring them out, believe, the song mix didn't help either).

Seth provided the drums as usual.

I'll work on Endless Despair beginning this week. I hope this one comes quick... but I'm afraid I will have a hard time again.

Awesome!

I wasn't expecting for that!! Thanks for it bro ;)

This is probably your best tab imo

Thank you! I think so too. ^^

Awesome work! If you could only do the Queen of Rose solo I'd shit my pants though. I've been wanting to cover it for a while but I'm not good enough to tab it myself.

I believe this song is in the queue. I'll tab it eventually. Thx ;)

Beast, your tabs are amazing! I've been searching for blazblue tabs for ages. I only wish i was half as good as you. I hope you have as much fun tabbing them as much as us who receive them. Thank you very much for your hard work in doing these tabs for us, it's definitely made me very happy. :)

Comments like yours are the reason I keep tabbing. Thank you so much and stay tuned for more.

Take care!

Beast you simply rock, amazing tabs you have made so far, also i would like to thank Seth_Slax to for the drums, since the tabs for me were kinda boring or without rythym in some parts, after you guys end my request i would love to see Lady Fascination from GG Isuka.

Keep it up ! best wishes!

P.S: sorry for my crappy engrish lolz

Hello guys.

I bring to you another revisited tab: Blood Pain.

Made a few corrections, added keyboards, and Seth_Slax provived drums once again.

This was one of the first tabs I've made when started the other thread, almost two years ago.

I also corrected the tuning for rhythm guitar, which is standard E (I studied the song again and it seems most appropriate to play).

Please, be patient while I tab new songs, there are times when my hands are full of stuff to do, so I'm not able to give proper atention here :(

Beast you simply rock, amazing tabs you have made so far, also i would like to thank Seth_Slax to for the drums, since the tabs for me were kinda boring or without rythym in some parts, after you guys end my request i would love to see Lady Fascination from GG Isuka.

Keep it up ! best wishes!

P.S: sorry for my crappy engrish lolz

Thank you DeViLBrInGeR! I'll add Lady Fascination to the queue. And I agree with you, the tabs sound cooler with drums. Without Seth, this would not be possible.

Beast of Fire, thank you so much for tabbing these! You're transcriptions are awesome, can't wait until Motor Head is done! Rock on!

Thank you for the support. I'll add your name to the list of requests for Motor Head. It will be done eventually.

'Till next time!

Blood Pain.zip

Beast, your tabz are totally badass, thanks a lot! And thank you Seth_Slax for drums.

I'm amazed by accuracy of your tabbing.

I wanted to ask you to tab "Ride on Time" from Guilty Gear 2 Overture

Keep up the guitar ownage ಠ益ಠ _\../

Hey there I was wondering if you could tab Diva from Overture if have the time as that would much appreciated thanks.

Hey Beast, as a token of thanks I thought you'd like to see one the tabs in action, so I've attempted to cover Bullet Dance, I'm afraid I did screw up a bit in the middle but it was only two chords, so I hope it's not that bad... To everyone else on the thread feel free to comment or not as the case may be, to those much better and experienced guitar players than me I hope I don't offend your ears! But any comments would be welcome even they are criticisms. Thanks again beast.

Thank you very much Beast of Fire, Seth_Slax and sergerock. Your works are a huge contribution for the community.

Beast, I m amazed by how quickly you can find a tab for a music. :)

I know this is offtopic, but I'm looking for someone who has a working understanding of Music Theory.

The reason being I need some concrete definitions for some terms used in Guilty Gear explained a bit.

PM me if you can possibly help. Thanks.

Hey everyone! Thank you all for the compliments and praise. It's that which keep people like Beast and myself tabbing.

It seems as though Beast is busy at the moment, but life is always spontaneous and unpredictable, so all we can do is wait :keke: . I'm sure he'll be back in commission in no time!

'Til then, (sorry to steal your idea Sparklepig2002), I'll be uploading some videos I've made. Sparklepig2002 did an amazing job covering Bullet Dance, so I'll do the same by attempting to cover some BB/GG songs on the drums.

Here's my attempt at Lust SIN. Bear in mind that this is the first time I've played on an acoustic kit in 8 years, so expect it to be a bit out of time and a little sloppy. Hope you guys like it. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Pbhm_G0wg9Q

I don't play any instrument, but I'm really liking these midi tracks. They have an old-school video game feel.

Heya, again. Its me with another cover, this time sword of doom. Would have done it earlier but have been really busy over the past few months. As a result I didn't have the time to learn the solo, also i couldn't play it because you need a seven string to play the song and i only have a six so i had to improvise. As a result im missing a string and the solo is impossible without it, but i hope you like it none the less. Once again thank you Beast and i hope you're succeeding in whatever you're doing atm, and hope you return to us soon. And keep the covers coming seth :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHgZ_HzpDNs

Hey Beast! i'm very happy about that the Thread isn't Dead and it's very good to see that you are still writing (adorable *.*) Tabs :) .. i really have a very very hard time now :/ i've got very Deep Depressions and i gaved up Guitar Playin ( so no guitar teacher anymore and all these things :/ ) i want to ask you if you can delete the "Calamtytrigger" from the Queue.. because how i said.. i don't have a guitar teacher anymore and all these things :/ i wish you the best Beast :) and please keep writing these tabs so that every BlazBlue/Guilty Gear Gamer can enjoy it :) and i have a very very very very funny Question to you... i know you will not like that and you will say: Oh my God -.-.. but i wanted to ask that you maybe can make Tabs for the new Arc System Works Game "Hard Corps Uprising" well.. i'm still playin a little bit drums right now ^^ and the soundtrack of the game is wrote by Ishiwatari San as well :) i also wanted to thanks Sethslax :) for the drum tabbing :)

Hey Beast! i'm very happy about that the Thread isn't Dead and it's very good to see that you are still writing (adorable *.*) Tabs :) .. i really have a very very hard time now :/ i've got very Deep Depressions and i gaved up Guitar Playin ( so no guitar teacher anymore and all these things :/ ) i want to ask you if you can delete the "Calamtytrigger" from the Queue.. because how i said.. i don't have a guitar teacher anymore and all these things :/ i wish you the best Beast :) and please keep writing these tabs so that every BlazBlue/Guilty Gear Gamer can enjoy it :) and i have a very very very very funny Question to you... i know you will not like that and you will say: Oh my God -.-.. but i wanted to ask that you maybe can make Tabs for the new Arc System Works Game "Hard Corps Uprising" well.. i'm still playin a little bit drums right now ^^ and the soundtrack of the game is wrote by Ishiwatari San as well :) i also wanted to thanks Sethslax :) for the drum tabbing :)

but man, don't give up! i never had in my life a guitar teacher and i learned by my own playing guitar, you just need 2 things to be a good guitarrist, time and pacience....

just try at least learning the pentatonic scales, you will progress very good with that, and always give your best in what you like, you will amaze yourself in what you can achieve ; D

cheers for everyone! ;)

No reason to fret. Rest assured that the thread will be revived shortly. Beast is a little busy at the moment, but he'll come around soon! He and I have recently finished a tab for you all, so look forward to it! :keke:

Really????? Well if are able to talk with Beast, can you tell him, that he is amazing, and thanks for the tabs? :) And Seth, you're amazing too! OMG!!! What tab is is? Endless Despair?? <3 haha

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! :vbang:

Ahahah, glad someone got it. :sweatdrop:

Really????? Well if are able to talk with Beast, can you tell him, that he is amazing, and thanks for the tabs? :) And Seth, you're amazing too! OMG!!! What tab is is? Endless Despair?? <3 haha

I'll be sure to pass the message on to him! There's a lot going on at the moment, but hopefully he'll be back in action soon enough. ;)

Unfortunately it's not Endless Despair. That one is going to take a little while to do as it's very complex, but I hope it's something you guys will like anyway. :keke:

THANKS :D Understood! I hope he can finish what he is doing fast, but good :D WhhhaAAA ? Not Endless Despair :'( Damn xD haha Okay it's fine, of course we will like :D

Hi all.

I want to thank you for the patience and for not letting the thread die. Also, thank you all for the compliments and support. I'm truly happy. A lot of stuff has happened this year and I had to be absent to handle everything. Unfortunately, I had to stop my tabbing work because I'm not having free time as before, but I've managed to pull a new tab out just for you :).

First things first.

I bring to you my newest work - Imperial Code - complete, with drums, guitar, solos and some of the keyboards. Tuning is Eb for all instruments.

I'm using a 7-string line for the keyboards in order to reach the lower notes.

Seth contacted me yesterday to ask how I was doing and luckly I just got back to my tab work last friday in order to add some keyboards (the keyboards are the most difficult lines for me to figure out because of mixing reasons).

Well, I can say that I'm back (again, LOL) and I'll continue my work with the tabs.

Some of you might wonder: "Why are you not following the queue this time"?

I think I'll change the way I handle the queue. I'll leave the most complex tabs for last. I don't know if this is a bad thing or not, but this way I may be more consistent in creating the tabs and uploading then for you. I mean, I could deliver more tabs in a shorter time frame. Also, this method could add a little surprise and twist, because you don't know what's next. Maybe this is cool for some and not so cool for others. I'm sorry about this. I hope you understand.

I will still update the queue by order of requests, so you may check if your song was added already. :)

I'll answer every message (including private messages) during the week, but then again, I want to thank you all from Dustloop and the ones keeping this thread alive.

I was happy to see the cover videos and all the positive feedback.

And I want to say special thanks to Seth, he is doing an impressive job with the drum and percussion lines.

Till the next time (or next tab?).

And of course...

Keep rockin'!

PS: Give me a little time and I'll keep things in order in this thread.