Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beast of Fire

The Official Tabs Thread (2016-03-02: The Man!)

Thanks, Beast!

Keep up the good work, your tabs are pretty much the reason I can play BB songs at all! (The only one I managed to even slightly figure out myself was Alexandrite, and I still don't know the rhythm/solo parts xD)

Phew. Finally got some time to reply each message. One at a time. I'll try to be quick ok?

Beast, your tabz are totally badass, thanks a lot! And thank you Seth_Slax for drums.

I'm amazed by accuracy of your tabbing.

I wanted to ask you to tab "Ride on Time" from Guilty Gear 2 Overture

Keep up the guitar ownage ಠ益ಠ _\../

Thanks Djentleman. Ride On Time will be added for sure.

Beast, can you add another name for Motor Head?

Also your tabs are incredible! Best of Luck!

I'll count your vote ;) Rest assured. I'll carry on.

Hey there I was wondering if you could tab Diva from Overture if have the time as that would much appreciated thanks.

Sure. I'll add this one.

Hey Beast, as a token of thanks I thought you'd like to see one the tabs in action, so I've attempted to cover Bullet Dance, I'm afraid I did screw up a bit in the middle but it was only two chords, so I hope it's not that bad... To everyone else on the thread feel free to comment or not as the case may be, to those much better and experienced guitar players than me I hope I don't offend your ears! But any comments would be welcome even they are criticisms. Thanks again beast.

Man, it is so cool to watch. Thank you for this. You don't offend my ears at all. For a first time, it is great. Please, keep up.

I'm looking in the internet for this, but I found not even a sign of this song in sheet music, or even tabs.

anyone who has one?

(CT or CS)

Calm down, I'll do it someday.

Thank you very much Beast of Fire, Seth_Slax and sergerock. Your works are a huge contribution for the community.

Beast, I m amazed by how quickly you can find a tab for a music. :)

There will be many others from now on. Just be patient :)

I know this is offtopic, but I'm looking for someone who has a working understanding of Music Theory.

The reason being I need some concrete definitions for some terms used in Guilty Gear explained a bit.

PM me if you can possibly help. Thanks.

I don't have much knowledge to help you :(

Do you think you could tab Ao-iconoclast as well as X-matic from CS extend?

thank you very much, these tabs are awesome.

Thank you Ryter. Sure, I'll add them to the list.

I don't play any instrument, but I'm really liking these midi tracks. They have an old-school video game feel.

I'm glad to read this.

Heya, again. Its me with another cover, this time sword of doom. Would have done it earlier but have been really busy over the past few months. As a result I didn't have the time to learn the solo, also i couldn't play it because you need a seven string to play the song and i only have a six so i had to improvise. As a result im missing a string and the solo is impossible without it, but i hope you like it none the less. Once again thank you Beast and i hope you're succeeding in whatever you're doing atm, and hope you return to us soon. And keep the covers coming seth :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHgZ_HzpDNs

I like this. Don't worry about the solo, the rhythm is just great. You achieved a great performance using only a 6-string. I hope you record more covers as time passes on.

Hey Beast! i'm very happy about that the Thread isn't Dead and it's very good to see that you are still writing (adorable *.*) Tabs :) .. i really have a very very hard time now :/ i've got very Deep Depressions and i gaved up Guitar Playin ( so no guitar teacher anymore and all these things :/ ) i want to ask you if you can delete the "Calamtytrigger" from the Queue.. because how i said.. i don't have a guitar teacher anymore and all these things :/ i wish you the best Beast :) and please keep writing these tabs so that every BlazBlue/Guilty Gear Gamer can enjoy it :) and i have a very very very very funny Question to you... i know you will not like that and you will say: Oh my God -.-.. but i wanted to ask that you maybe can make Tabs for the new Arc System Works Game "Hard Corps Uprising" well.. i'm still playin a little bit drums right now ^^ and the soundtrack of the game is wrote by Ishiwatari San as well :) i also wanted to thanks Sethslax :) for the drum tabbing :)

Please, do not give up playing. It takes a lot of time and effort (John Petrucci, of Dream Theater, practices a half dozen hours per day 0_0, for example). I'll honor your request. And about Hard Corps Uprising, I will have a listen to know better. Happy drumming :)

It's been almost a year u.u and Beast don't answer or post something either u.u How sad u.u

No idea how alive this thread actually is but I just wanted to thank Beast for the amazing tabs. I was able to learn Oriental Flower with your tab which gave me the confidence to learn other songs by ear, so thanks much (if you even read these posts anymore!)

I really loved your rendition of the lead guitar. Hope to see more of your videos soon!

Really????? Well if are able to talk with Beast, can you tell him, that he is amazing, and thanks for the tabs? :) And Seth, you're amazing too! OMG!!! What tab is is? Endless Despair?? <3 haha

Hahah. I'm back Minato. Sorry for about the absence. I'll try not to vanish from the face of the earth (laughs). Jokes aside, I'm glad you like the tabs. Endless Despair will be done eventually.

Thanks, Beast!

Keep up the good work, your tabs are pretty much the reason I can play BB songs at all! (The only one I managed to even slightly figure out myself was Alexandrite, and I still don't know the rhythm/solo parts xD)

I'll carry on. Rest assured. Your messages are the things that keep me going with the thread.

Cheers guys! I'll begin working on the next tab (????) shortly.

It sounds a little off, but that could just be because you're playing over the real track. Pretty good overall though.

It sounds a little off, but that could just be because you're playing over the real track. Pretty good overall though.

There's a bit of wonkiness, the solo comes out a little late too. And try as I might there's simply no way I can ever perfectly imitate Daisuke's amazing guitar tones lol. I'm just a poor student with a multi-pedal.

I also think, compared to my Oriental Flower cover, this one is a bit too loud (I stand out a bit too much) but I wanted my guitar a bit more noticeable. Doing so sort of breaks the music though. Electric guitars honestly don't sound that awesome all by themselves!

I think I also miss quite a few harmonics, which is why it sounds a bit "off" at points. I'm squeadlying while I'm supposed to be meadlying!

Oh sure that's an easy mistake to make.

(Also it's not Daisuke on guitar. I'm not even sure if he plays an instrument, based on old interviews of his. Pretty sure it's Yoshihiro Kusano, but I could be wrong.)

(Also it's not Daisuke on guitar. I'm not even sure if he plays an instrument, based on old interviews of his. Pretty sure it's Yoshihiro Kusano, but I could be wrong.)

Well yeah I know he's not the one playing (pretty sure he still plays though). I'm still sure he's involved in sound design and such though, he's probably got a really nice studio though whereas I've got my bedroom xD

I just want to say that the thread (and the tabs) are awesome!

Even if I'm just a beginner, really, really thanks.

I'm quite sure he keeps playing the guitar, but he do not consider himself "good" so usually the musicians are others.

I remember reading in an old interview he claimed that his dream (or sorta) was to be good with the guitar lol

Btw, on the pack, there is any song you guys suggest particolary for a beginner? I tried my favourites straight away (conclusion and still in the dark) but those are a little hard for now...

Beast did not (or has not yet) made a tab for it, but you may want to check out Awe of She. I don't have it on this computer (at work on a laptop) but I have a tab on my desktop at home that is pretty well done. I can link it here if you'd like once I'm done later today.

It was the first Guilty Gear song I took a stab at, and it wasn't all that bad to learn. I haven't played it in a while tho, so I'm probably really bad at it now, but the learning process itself was smooth!

Beast did not (or has not yet) made a tab for it, but you may want to check out Awe of She. I don't have it on this computer (at work on a laptop) but I have a tab on my desktop at home that is pretty well done. I can link it here if you'd like once I'm done later today.

It was the first Guilty Gear song I took a stab at, and it wasn't all that bad to learn. I haven't played it in a while tho, so I'm probably really bad at it now, but the learning process itself was smooth!

Thanks! I've found it around the net and it looks quite complicated...ugh

Btw, have anyone the tabs for Guitar pro for Fuuga? I haven't thought that I should start with my main chara theme...

Can you do tabs for Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma even though the actual OST hasn't been released yet?

Like a pre-release tab. hahaha.

Anyways I was thinking of requesting the song Childish Killer II.

I cannot get that song out of my head for some reason ever since I watched the arcade match that played it.

Here's an example:

Even though it's an arcade match you can still manage to hear the song.

By the way Beast your songs are the best!!

I especially love how you made the tab of Childish Killer.

That song got me motivation. Even enough for me to buy a brand new guitar!

I hope that you can keep on making these awesome songs and I also hope that this thread will never die!

Can you do tabs for Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma even though the actual OST hasn't been released yet?

Like a pre-release tab. hahaha.

By the way Beast your songs are the best!!

I especially love how you made the tab of Childish Killer.

That song got me motivation. Even enough for me to buy a brand new guitar!

I hope that you can keep on making these awesome songs and I also hope that this thread will never die!

Hahahahahaha, actually. You and everyone from Dustloop are in for a treat, because I just did...

Azrael's Theme!!!!

I started to work a few weeks ago, but I was just able to put the final touches today. Seth_Slax wrote all the drums again (he's the true beast here gentlemen \m/). When I first listened to this theme, I felt like I needed a new challenge to overcome and create a cool tab for it :)

Hope you like it.

Tuning: Dropped C (Rhythm Guitar), E Standard (Solo/Lead Guitar), C Tuning (4-string bass).

Instruments: Keyboards, Guitars, Bass (4-string), Drums

Thanks a lot...I learn every single Tab ( Guitar parts ) And I'm going to play all, because every tab is so complete and COOL!!! THANKS BEAST!

I'm glad you like them. Some of them takes a lot of effort to figure out the correct notes. :)

Thanks! I've found it around the net and it looks quite complicated...ugh

Btw, have anyone the tabs for Guitar pro for Fuuga? I haven't thought that I should start with my main chara theme...

Not yet. You can always ask to include in the queue if you wish for a tab related do GG or BB.

That's it for now guys!

A kind reminder: if anyone chooses to download the tabs and throw in remixes somewhere, make sure to give credit to me and Seth ok? I appreciate.

Merry Xmas everybody. See you soon!

Thanks for the awesome work as usual you guys.

I'd love to practice it and make a cover vid of it, but given YouTube's track record I'd probably get mega banned :|

Hey guys, I've got another cover for you. I haven't been very active recently just started uni so have been busy past couple of months. Anyway I know it's already been covered loads before but I thought I'd end the year with my favorite character's theme, Ragna! I'm quite happy how this one turned out so hopefully, enjoy. Thanks again Beast and Seth for making these songs possible! And happy new year to all of you! :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGI-dtSg9t8

Hello guys. Happy new year.

I'm in a hurry now, so I'll be quick ok? :)

I'm back again with a Guilty Gear song: Fatal Duel, with all tracks tabbed.

Tuning: D Standard Tuning for guitars and bass (drop a whole step on your guitar/bass).

Credits for Seth_Slax and me again. I wanted to do this one as a gift for Seth because he is helping me with the tabs. Hope he likes it and all of you too.

Til next time!

Take care,

Beast

Hello guys. Happy new year.

I'm in a hurry now, so I'll be quick ok? :)

I'm back again with a Guilty Gear song: Fatal Duel, with all tracks tabbed.

Tuning: D Standard Tuning for guitars and bass (drop a whole step on your guitar/bass).

Credits for Seth_Slax and me again. I wanted to do this one as a gift for Seth because he is helping me with the tabs. Hope he likes it and all of you too.

Til next time!

Take care,

Beast

Thanks so much Beast! It sounds perfect. Love your work man. :keke:

Heya, Beast and Seth_Slax! Just wanted to drop by and say you guys are doing an awesome job with the tabs, they've helped me out with some of the remixes I made earlier. (Not to mention my Bullet Dance remix was fully based on your tabs) Also, I's like to leave a bump for Motor Head and Get Down to Business, if it's possible XD. How are you guys doing, btw?

Hi, everybody, I'm RockHoward2013, I'm new in this forum, and this topic is the first I saw and I've asked myself, how'd sound "Chronophantasma" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFY6e1b4hSk) or "Black & White," or maybe "in JUSTICE" on Guitar Tabs or on a Full MIDI Format. That's my request, if you would like to make any of these themes mentioned at top, please, beforehand, thank you, I'll be pending of any reply of this reply...

Read you later...

Sincerely:

RockHoward2013