Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beast of Fire

The Official Tabs Thread (2016-03-02: The Man!)

What happened with this? 1 Year and still no answer from Beast or Seth. :/ Merry X-Mas. :)

Dear Minato and all.

First of all, I'm sorry for not being able to post new tabs this year.

I just finished my post graduation, so I had to stop tabbing.

But don't worry, I'm already preparing a comeback pack - yes, a handful of surprise tabs - with Seth for you.

To show you my gratitude I will leave you a present beforehand: Keep The Flag Flying. Drums are cortesy of Seth_Slax, of course.

I've decided to post this one in order to show you I'll carry on. I may stop at times, but I'll eventually come back with a new tab :)

Off Topic

Also, I've started a project called "Final Fantasy XIII-2 Piano Collections" on my own, in which I've arranged several pieces from Final Fantasy XIII-2 for piano.

The latest piece for this year is "Noel's Theme." Noel is the french word for Christmas, so my intention is clear here, :) I hope you enjoy it.

Sorry if I left you worried about me, everything is okay :)

Merry Christmas Dustloop.

Take care,

Beast

Hi guys. Did some cleaning and updated the thread.

I have no new tabs for now. But I did some new stuff during these past months, like Six Heroes, and Endl.. and The M... (some hints) oh, talked too much, ahahha. Lots of new stuff being written.

I'm just waiting for Seth to tab the drums to publish, but I reckon he's busy with his studies and stuff during all this time, so please be patient.

Take care guys,

Sincerely,

Beast

Reuploading some old tabs I forgot, but now containing Seth_Slax drum work.

Just reviewed Under Heaven Destruction.

I've used the Dropped D Tuning for all guitars, and a D-Tuned 4-string bass okay?
I wrote some of the keyboards and the solo. The tapping part, I did not use any effect or delay to emulate the original song, please, may I ask you guys to figure it out?

I did a hybrid version, mixing elements of the AOU trailer version and the final song!
I hope you still like it!

I will update the first page now, so you won't have to worry about searching for the files anymore ;)

Till next time and keep rockin'!

hey! im new here so i dont really know how things work here, but i have a request for you to tab "bullet dance ii"

Added to the queue :)

Hi, everybody, I'm RockHoward2013, I'm new in this forum, and this topic is the first I saw and I've asked myself, how'd sound "Chronophantasma" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFY6e1b4hSk) or "Black & White," or maybe "in JUSTICE" on Guitar Tabs or on a Full MIDI Format. That's my request, if you would like to make any of these themes mentioned at top, please, beforehand, thank you, I'll be pending of any reply of this reply...

Read you later...

Sincerely:

RockHoward2013

Added as well XD

I wanna see x-matic I'll donate for it

No donations required ;) I'll do all of them eventually.

I was hesitant to make a request here since you guys seem pretty swamped already...but if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to request "The Highlander" from Chronophantasma. Thanks a lot for your contributions!

I created an account at Dustloop only to follow this thread, because the work on the tabs is amazing.

On that note, I want to request almost every II-version of the songs on BBCP, although it seems to be very greedy. I could help a little with guitar, so if my prayers are listened, my thanks wouldn´t be enough :D

Keep up the good work!

Wow Beast, I was very worried. Not even a message of you for 2 years HAHAHA. It was not funny at all ._. I was really worried, not because of the tabs, but because of you. Anyway, thanks bro! I will keep practicing your good tabs! :D

Hello guys!

Seth and I are back now with the tab for SIX-HEROES, so we hope this compensates for the long wait =P

There are more tabs coming in the next weeks and a few surprises for you, so check back once in a week ok?

Guitar and Bass Tuning: Eb (half step down the standard one).

There are some keyboards and all the drums (cortesy of Seth, of course).

Enjoy!

Is it alright if I can request if I can request Childish Killer II?

Good work as always.

Thank you TTNH03! Request taken. Added to the queue.

I was hesitant to make a request here since you guys seem pretty swamped already...but if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to request "The Highlander" from Chronophantasma. Thanks a lot for your contributions!

Do not hesitate. I will do all songs eventually :) It just takes time and sometimes I may not be able too. Also, Seth may be busy to because he is the one who writes the drums for the tabs.

I created an account at Dustloop only to follow this thread, because the work on the tabs is amazing.

On that note, I want to request almost every II-version of the songs on BBCP, although it seems to be very greedy. I could help a little with guitar, so if my prayers are listened, my thanks wouldn´t be enough :D

Keep up the good work!

Will, it is not exactly a II version from BBCP, but I think Six Heroes will do for now? :)

Wow Beast, I was very worried. Not even a message of you for 2 years HAHAHA. It was not funny at all ._. I was really worried, not because of the tabs, but because of you. Anyway, thanks bro! I will keep practicing your good tabs! :D

Sorry Minato, we are back for a while now, I hope I can keep up and write more tabs.

Take care everyone and keep rockin! Guilty Gear Xrd is around the corner!

Hello everyone.

Seth and I are back again, this time with Howling Moon II, for your listening pleasure.

There might be some mistakes from my part in the solo, but I guarantee the tab is 90% accurate or so.

Also, Seth did a godlike work with the drums, so I thank him once again for collaborating with me.

Guitar Tuning: 7-string (BEADGBE) or 6-string (BEADGB) for the rhythm guitar. Lead/solo guitar could be in E Standard Tuning.

Bass: 5-string (BEADG) or 4-string (BEAD)

Most of the keyboards were written this time around.

I'm sleepy right now, so sorry for any misspellings.

Enjoy and 'till next time!

Hello guys.

I'm back with version 2.0 of Marionette Purple, complete, with pianos - the hardest part to figure out by the way,

This is an old tab that I've promised to reupload ages ago and I hope you enjoy it, because I've put a lot of effort in it.

Drums are courtesy of Seth_Slax again, as usual. He's the man of drumming.

Guitar tuning: E standard (6-string)

Bass: BEADG (5-string, standard tuning) You may also use a 4-string in Eb to hit the lower notes.

'Till next time and keep on rockin'!

Take care,

Beast

I just wanna say thank you beast and seth so much for all your hard work I really appriciate the effort and tabs! :) im not to good with learning by ear so these really helped. i did happen to make platniums theme in a tab but dont know how to use GP so sorry about that just wanna contirbute. The tab may be hard to read but i tried.

platniuum theme.txt

Hey Beast of Fire and Seth, just wanted to thank you both for the amazing tabs!

I made this Cover of Hazama's theme by using them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wcf38eUvPw

Again, thanks a lot! Will be looking forward to any future tabs and wish you both good luck! And sorry if I give somebody fake hype of a new tab by posting in here.

I've been working on trying to get down the lead parts of Starry Story, May's new theme in Xrd. This is a bit sloppy but I only wanted to get them down so I wouldn't forget them and it's not exactly complete - if anyone can work off of these (correct mistakes, more efficient finger positions, that kinda stuff) that would be pretty awesome. I don't have the rhythm parts, though. Haven't been playing guitar for very long so my hearing isn't trained well enough yet.

(spacing is all over the place because I don't know how to write tabs properly)

(edit: updated slightly)

Starry Story.txt

Thank you for your awesome tabs Beast.

I'd like to request RISING (Blazblue - Chrono Phantasma OST).

I've taken a look at the song you requested, BBCP Raising and it seemed straight forward. I gave it a shot and got a minute into the song so here's everything i have so far. hope this helps you for now I'm gonna keep working at it.

bbcp raising.txt

I've taken a look at the song you requested, BBCP Raising and it seemed straight forward. I gave it a shot and got a minute into the song so here's everything i have so far. hope this helps you for now I'm gonna keep working at it.

attachicon.gifbbcp raising.txt

Thanks a lot. Yeah, most of it is not that complex. However the solo is too fast (for me) to accurately interpret. Thanks again for your help.

Thanks a lot. Yeah, most of it is not that complex. However the solo is too fast (for me) to accurately interpret. Thanks again for your help.

no problem I'm still working on finishing it! I'm working on that and learning other songs too such as taokaka theme II and learning to play some of these awesome tabs from this forum. ill keep you posted on the progress.

OK here it is lol actually finished the song pretty quickly. keep in mind this is created by ear and i suck at that so if it is off tune then plz let me know. hope you enjoy, I sure did.

P.S. the solo was way to hard to figure out for me so its not in there but the rest of the song is also when the beginning part plays again there is another guitar in the background. I did not add that, this is just the primary lead guitar!

P.S.S also sadly just noticed the part of
--------------------------------------------------19--17--18~--
14--14~--12--14--15--17~--15--17--18---------------

the 19 is supposed to be a 15 simple correction!

bbcp raising.txt