Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beast of Fire

The Official Tabs Thread (2016-03-02: The Man!)

I'm still working on it, but I'll throw something together when I think I'm done.

As for Linne and Hyde's themes, I'll see what I can do but no promises. Not very good at this stuff.

ayyyy, if anyone wants to help me out and make this all nice and midi-fied in a gp5 or whatever with rhythm that would be pretty cool.

these are based on tabs I found on ultimate guitar that turned out to be pretty inaccurate, so I corrected them as best I could

simple life leads.txt

Hey guys. I'm planning on picking up the guitar again and contribute to this thread. I'm planning to start trying to tab out the BBCP2 OP theme tonight since it's a great track.

Do the tabs require both rhythm and lead guitar to be shared here?

its been awhile since anyone posted anything. hopping this thread dosent die! I've been work on playing most of the blazblue songs but not fully getting them yet. while also contributing to this forum. one i havent put up on here yet is taokaka theme catcus carnival II. The only part i have of this is the first solo riff but i want to get more before posting on here. what has everyone else been doing?

Somebody should tab Six Black Heavens Guns please! :(

I have about half of it figured out by now, it's a pretty straightforward metalcore-like song. I should tab at least some of it soon, when I'm done working on a theme for my regional GG league now (if you don't have a lot of players at least have flashy intros and music, haha, yes, we like to pretend).

Well been really busy with work and other things but figured its about time i added something else so here is

Blue sanctionBBCP Blue sanction.txt

hope everyone enjoys! also if you don't understand something in it message me and ill try to clarify. also it may be a little of on some parts but if you listen to the song and follow along you'll get it.

I'd like to contribute more, but I've been really busy. As soon as I finish tabbing this (pretty sure Daisuke had them in mind when composing some of the older stuff) I will start with another Guilty Gear song, hopefully one from the korean OST this time. I will take my time so don't hold your breath, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about this thread.

Don't worry Maverick, I'm back to post a new tab, so I think everyone will be very busy digging this one: Endless Despair II.

One of the hardest tabs I've ever wrote, but every minute spent was worth it.

Guitar Tuning: 7-string standard tuning (BEADGBE)
Bass Tuning: 5-string standard tuning (BEADG)

Maverick, I'd like to thank you very much and the others for contributing with the thread while I was away.
If you don't mind, I can review all your tabs and add the rest of the instruments together with Seth_Slax (yes, he's still around and again wrote the drums for this one, truly a master of drums).
If you authorize, just lemme know ok? Then I can start working on them.

I can't guarantee this one is 100% accurate, but I think it is very close and I hope you like it.

See you next time and take care!

Everyone will be very busy digging this one: Endless Despair II.

One of the hardest tabs I've ever wrote, but every minute spent was worth it.

Guitar Tuning: 7-string standard tuning (BEADGBE)

Bass Tuning: 5-string standard tuning (BEADG)

See you next time and take care!

And like phoenix, you've reborned from your own ashes, Beast, glad to read ya again, I'll hear this new tab of yours, and I'll pleasely wait to every and each tabs you have on Queue.

Read ya later!

Beast and Seth are back? Damn, this is some amazing news

If you don't mind, I can review all your tabs and add the rest of the instruments together with Seth_Slax (yes, he's still around and again wrote the drums for this one, truly a master of drums).

Of course, I tried to tab everything in the songs but I might have missed something. Haven't you got eyes in your head might be the most inaccurate I believe, specially the piano and sax, and the mid-section organ in No mercy feels off to me.

Everyone is free to edit my tabs, as long as they don't steal it and the like (not talking about anyone in particular, just legal stuff), so if anyone feels something may be inaccurate/wrong contact me and I'll fix it ASAP or modify it yourself, or if you want to make a remix using it as a base or anything, there's no problem. Finally I'd like to thank Beast and Seth for inspiring me to start tabbing, it's great to hear your favorite songs in MIDI form, and most of all, play them.

I-ve been waiting so long, but I'm dissapointed, because I all this time I thinked Beast will do Endless Despair ( Original version )

Thanks, Beast, for your return.

It's been a long time since I contributed, so I thought I'd post some news to keep things alive. I'm currently working on Pillars of the underworld, the guitars are close to 100% accuracy and I have figured out the keyboards (though there might be some errors here and there). The drums and bass will be a bit harder so don't expect it soon, but it's coming along nicely.

Sorry for the double post, but Pillars of the Underworld is done. I had to improvise a bit on the bass because the mix really didn't help there; the drums shouldn't have problems (maybe a bit overdone) and guitars are as accurate as possible (don't hesitate to prove me wrong, feedback is always welcome), though the keyboards have some notes that don't sound right when playing the tab over the original song (almost unnoticeable, I might try to fix them again in the future). Tempo is spot on.

Guilty Gear - Pillars of the Underworld.zip

Hello, Beast of Fire! I wanted sincerely thank you for all your hard work put in these excellent tabs. Also I wanted to say I took a closer look at your Under Heaven Destruction and made a couple changes that make this amazing tab even better.

So here's what exactly I did:

- Added lacking palm mutes - I thought it would be cool to mark these, because they are not so obvious in Ishiwatari-san songs

- Changed tapping solo a little bit - I think it had a little error in first three bars. In your version it goes 4 bars: 2x 18-15-17-15, 2x 18-15-20-15, but for me it sounds more like bars 1,2,3: 3x 18-15-17-15, 18-15-20-15 and last bar: 2x 18-15-17-15, 2x 18-15-20-15

- Added a bonus note in harmonies in bridge section. It's clearly audible in the original song

- Marked pick slides in bars: 16, 51, 86 and 94 cause they are also audible in the song

- I also edited some things that may be not clearly audible in the song, but seem to be that should be played in this particular way, like another octave for longer chords, some more legato in rhytm section and tapping solo movement from B-string to E-string.

- To get better listening I uploaded this on songsterr.com, but as you said in your first post I tried to give you credits, so tab is called "Daisuke Ishiwatari - Under Heaven Destruction (Dustloop Tab)" and also I honored you and Seth_Slax in first bar description. I hope that will be fair enough. Besides, your tab was already there, but it lacked credits and drums.

- ...and because of that I also changed the main lead guitar from overdriven to distortion. In tapping solo section I used legatos to mark where the picking hand should be used and these legatos sounded really silent in overdriven version.

Here's the link: http://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/daisuke-ishiwatari-under-heaven-destruction-dustloop-tab-tab-s399552t2

You can download the .gp5 file by clicking Submit New Revision -> Current Tab

Tell me what you think about it, do you agree with my changes or am I deaf :D ? Oh and also I wanted to make my request so that would be... Feel a Fear (tab on songsterr is some kind of joke), No Mercy and Suck a Sage from Guilty Gear X Heavy Rock Tracks in this priority order. Once again, thx for all your work, and I hope you will like my edits, peace!