Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beast of Fire

The Official Tabs Thread (2016-03-02: The Man!)

Monochrome...Me-mo-ry........?

Any clue of this ♪Monochrome Memory? 'cause I can't get which song it is....

Hello, I am new member here. I have been looking for blazblue midis to use as base for longer time now and I was finally directed here... but it seems all of the midis listed into first post are not downloadable. Reason why I need them?

You happen to know game named starbound? In it, you can play songs with its instruments. Problem here is, I can only abc files from midis... and blazblue midis are rarer than blue moon to me.

I'm not dead. Life kept getting in the way. Expect tabs soon. I actually have several half finished (Susanooh, Thin Red Line, Motor Head, Marionette, The Highlander, and Fizz.)

If any of ya'll have a preference in what order I finish those songs let me know. Susanooh is definitely getting done first, then I'll do the others after. I also have Howling Moon half done if anyone is interested in that.  

Guys, sorry for my absence. 

I've re-uploaded all files and everything should be ok for now.

Also, have a sneak peak on one of my next tabs... I hope you like it. Of course it is not complete.

Take care and keep rocking!

The Man v0.5.mid

Now that's some quality work, good job Beast. Overture's soundtrack deserves more recognition, perhaps Holy Orders III some day.

Think about X-Matic? BUT THE ORIGINAL VERSION, all the "II" versions are horrible. As it is said: The best is the original.

Thanks for reading this, somehow. Take care and goodbye, guys.

If any of ya'll have a preference in what order I finish those songs let me know. Susanooh is definitely getting done first, then I'll do the others after. I also have Howling Moon half done if anyone is interested in that.  

Glad to hear your still on susanooh I'm so hyped plz keep up the great work! also I'm also working on a few songs myself!

Sorry to be a bother if this is a dead thread, but I'm having trouble getting the Endgless Despair II MIDI to work properly on Finale Notepad. Can someone help explain why? It works fine on the windows music player.

Astonishing work dude! (1st comment 2016 lol?)

I don't think you can find any blazblue tabs out there that are even close to how good the ones in this thread are. Normally I have to do lots of corrections to cover tabs I found (and a lot of them don't have any background tracks), but your tabs are so fantastic that I couldn't even find a single wrong note or rhythmic error (lol srsly I slowed down the audio of the original songs and compared them note by note with your tabs, and they're flawless!). Like for lust sin, all I did was transposing the lead guitar into standard tuning (cuz I only got 1 guitar) and moving some notes up and down the strings and BAM!!! Why can't life be as easy as that?

You are no doubt a very talented and musical person and I can't thank you enough for your altruistic sharing. It'll probably take a lifetime for noob tab-makers like myself to create something like this XD, so thank you again! 

Guys,

Just passing by to leave this.

Tuning: D standard tuning for all tracks (Except keyboards).
I promise to look into the older tabs and re-upload them when I am able.
This was one of the most complex tabs I've wrote ever... 

Keep rocking and thanks for all your kind messages and support.

Thanks to Seth_Slax for writing the drums, as usual.

The Man v1.0.zip