Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beast of Fire

The Official Tabs Thread (2016-03-02: The Man!)

Requesting a tab of either "The Tuner" or "TSUKI NO SHIHAI" if anyone's up for it, trying to learn both by ear and it's driving me crazy how little progress I'm making.

Hello people!

I've been stalking this thread for a while for great tabs and I thought of contributing something myself! Yesterday I started tabbing out Naoto's theme from Centralfiction and finished it few minutes ago. Bass line is a bit lacking and the ending could use some work but overall I think it's at least alright. Feel free to correct some parts if you notice any bigger mistakes etc.

Jaeger.gp5

Thank you so much for this, and including the .mid files as well. If possible, would it be okay to request Walpurgisnacht (Nine's Theme) as well?

On 2.1.2017 at 3:49 PM, mintiel said:

Thank you so much for this, and including the .mid files as well. If possible, would it be okay to request Walpurgisnacht (Nine's Theme) as well?

I've been thinking of transcribing it and now that I finally got my guitar strings changed I might as well get on it!

1 hour ago, Fangs Of Despair said:

I hope you'll also do tab for MUST DIE, YOMOTSUHIRASAKA and/or TSUKI NO SHIHAI, good job so far :yaaay:

I second this!  Very impressed with your tabs ForWeAreMany, I'm glad someone is keeping this thread alive :lol:

Hey, are you guys reading my thoughts? I've been meaning to do Tsuki no Shihai and MUST DIE for a while but for that I need a set of thicker strings and I'm probably not going to change them in a while. While I'm in E standard and Drop D range I might tab Stolz next. Also thanks for the feedback!

On June 23, 2015 at 8:25 PM, Maverick_Gear said:

Sorry for the double post, but Pillars of the Underworld is done. I had to improvise a bit on the bass because the mix really didn't help there; the drums shouldn't have problems (maybe a bit overdone) and guitars are as accurate as possible (don't hesitate to prove me wrong, feedback is always welcome), though the keyboards have some notes that don't sound right when playing the tab over the original song (almost unnoticeable, I might try to fix them again in the future). Tempo is spot on.

Guilty Gear - Pillars of the Underworld.zip

I'm having trouble unzipping this file. Tried different browsers and different software to unzip. Would it be possible to get another upload?

So about a year and a half ago my PC blew up and I lost all my WIPS (Sasanooh, Marionette, The Highlander...) I got so discouraged I didn't work on anything for a while, to the point of forgetting about this whole thread. 

Sob story aside Susanooh's rhythm is done. Shoutouts to the guy that's waited almost three years for it. Sorry dude. 

Thank you! I had fun getting back into this. Except Thor that time signature change in Susanooh. That probably took me 2 hours to figure out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I had fun getting back into this. Except for that time signature change in Susanooh. That probably took me 2 hours to figure out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are beautiful people thank u for every one of you. I appreciate a lot your work.

i'm amateur in music but i'm working on it. So i hope if its not late i want to help you.

Big hug for everyone of you.