Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beast of Fire

The Official Tabs Thread (2016-03-02: The Man!)

I'm tabbing X-matic now, original version to be specific. I won't finish it soon since I'm really busy until the end of the year (and mainly because I end up playing along instead of listening to the instruments), but I thought I'd post an update.

@ktulu5453 yo man thanks for sticking to it lol... i actualy got tired of waiting and i had figured out the majority of the beginning myself took forever but looking at what you got is awesome. i do disagree with some of the notes you chose for the lead guitar but it still works! great job

On 8/9/2018 at 5:17 AM, Suragi-0 said:

hi! I went ahead and transcribed the bassline to X-matic, feel free to use it in the complete tab! :}

X-matic.zip

Thanks! I have finished the bass track already but I'll use this to compare in case I missed anything. I'm really sorry for taking so long, the first section (from the intro to the end of the first chorus) is complete with all 10 instruments (possibly more since I can hear a very faint harpsichord in the background) so the tab should be avalaible "soon".

Goddamn I can't believe it took me this long. This is the most complex tab that I have ever done, it has 13 tracks and all of them are as close to the original as I could make them. I included violins in both standard 4 string tuning and standard guitar tuning in case any violin players check this out, I even fine tuned the phrasing in the violin and the acoustic guitar!

There might be some mistakes here and there, specially in the solo since it's pretty fast. That said, there's not much point in keeping this for myself any longer. Thanks to Suragi for helping me correct some mistakes in the bassline, hope you guys like it and I'm sorry for taking so long,.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend - X-matic.zip