Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beast of Fire

The Official Tabs Thread (2016-03-02: The Man!)

Hey guys. I started to write "Thin RED Line" and I currently completed the bass and rhythm guitar lines. Thank you for your patience and support. I've very busy lately (as usual).

I'll edit my post later to answer properly. ^^

Take care!

idk y but guitar pro has no audio for me

Media Player has a tendancy to mess with you MIDI output settings when you play MIDI files through it. Try opening the sound level board/mixer (standard with windows) and see if the MIDI channel has been turned down. Used to run into this problem all the time.

If that doesn't work, then maybe your sound card isn't MIDI compatible. A lot of new cards are phasing out MIDI's.

Hope that helps. ;)

Hello guys.

I'm finally back and I bring a new tab for you.

Thin RED Line is now concluded, with all instruments.

I want to thank Seth_Slax for helping me with the drums. He also provided the drums lines of all the other tabs, including the ones I still need to reupload.

I'm very grateful.

Here's the song info.

Rhythm Guitars & Bass Tuning: Standard D

Solo Guitar: I wrote in Standard D Tuning, but I think it is standard E.

I had a hard time figuring out the keyboards and piano sections, but I think it is almost accurate.

Viagem Sem Volta was really well done. I'm looking forward to your tabs. Thanks, man.

Thank you ^^. Be sure to check out our new songs!

Hello, Beast!

It's said that everyone may contribute the thread, so may we post here some of our work or it's better to send it to you first to check worthness?

Everyone is welcome to contribute, like Seth, who is helping me with the drums.

I think it is better to send it to me first in order to keep this thread clean, so we may publish all tabs after some reviews.

What do you think of this approach?

I hope you like it. I'm preparing a treat for you, I hope I'm able to finish it in time.

Take care everyone. See you soon!

Now re-uploading Bullet Dance, with drums provived by Seth_Slax a while ago.

Guitar Tuning: Dropped D;

Bass Tuning: D Standard (4-string);

that Kizuna song is some really good stuff

any means of download?

Thank you!

For now, the song will remain YouTube exclusive, as well as the Utada Hikaru covers.

Maybe next year, when we release new covers and songs.

NOTE: This is not the treat I'm preparing for you, be patient, rs.

Take care guys!

Well guys.

Here's the treat I've prepared for you.

I don't know if you're gonna like it, but since there's a new "soundtrack" coming out, I decided to tab a song: Childish Killer as a treat for being patient with me in my absence.

This is the first version, because I had a hard time figuring out the solo and I'm not finished with the keyboards yet. But the essence of the song is completed, including the vocals.

Guitar Tuning: I think the guitar uses 7-string tuning, but I tabbed the rhythm guitar in Dropped D tuning to reach the lower notes.

Bass Tuning: 5-string bass (BEADG) or 4-string bass (Dropped D or Standard D tuning)

Once again I want to thank Seth_Slax for his precise and impressive work with the drum lines.

And the next song is a tab made by sergerock, I'm currently correcting some notes. I think I'll upload this week.

And then I'll get back to the queue.

Till Next Time and take care everyone!

Hey Beast, your tabs are amazing, so, I was wondering...Can you do a (playable) piano arrangement of Gluttony Fang?, I play piano, and it would be awesome to play it properly.

Thank you! Sure thing. I'll see what I can work out for you. Cheers!

Awesome Beast!

Perfect for those who didnt like the vocals... which isnt my case, I like both lol

And I can't help but sing along with this tab... damn you engrish vocals :arg:

Hey guys!

Now I'm back and posting a collaboration tab by fellow member sergesrock: Death And Republic

Seth and me just reviewed the drums, guitars and bass and corrected some minor stuff but all credit goes to him this time.

Guitar Tuning: E standard tuning. 6-string.

Bass Tuning: E standard tuning. 4-string.

Congrats man! If anyone wishes to submit tabs, send me a message and we'll look for errors and correct them before posting here!

Now I'm getting back to the queue and start the tab for Conclusion.

But once in a while I may post surprises for you.

Take care!

Awesome Beast!

Perfect for those who didnt like the vocals... which isnt my case, I like both lol

And I can't help but sing along with this tab... damn you engrish vocals :arg:

Thx a lot for sending feedback Tong!

Congrats man!

Thanks very much, Beast!... We're waiting for Conclusion(it's one of my favourites too))))

Seth and me just reviewed ... and corrected some minor stuff ... all credit goes to him

There won't be any of these without you taking part in it) My congratulations for you... Our number's increasing))) , lol XD

Ho ho ho!

This is Beast, over, finally bringing the Conclusion tab. Seth programmed the drums as usual. Thx man!

I think it is a good way to finish this year's tabs huh? UHauhauhauha, joking. I'll try to finish Endless Despair before the end of the year, but I cannot guarantee ok? ^^

I dedicate this tab for Blade, for being so patient and I hope he likes it.

Tunings

Guitar: E Standard Tuning (6-string);

Bass: E Standard Tuning (4-string or above);

Thanks very much, Beast!... We're waiting for Conclusion(it's one of my favourites too))))

There won't be any of these without you taking part in it) My congratulations for you... Our number's increasing))) , lol XD

I'm glad our numbers are increasing. It is quite fun working with different people y'know. I'm grateful.

Hi! I just want to thank you Beast and Seth! (: you-re awesome You think...you could tab White Requiem? (: And Endless Despair is Next right?!!! ;DD

Endless Despair is next then. Rest assured. I'll dedicate hard to pull this one. And I'll tab White Requiem as well. ;)

EDIT: I'll also do the korean version of "The Midnight Carnival" (Rehashed asked first). It seems to be rather easy....

See ya guys! Hope I'm back before new year's eve!

Hey, I'd like to request The Midnight Carnival (original :v:). Very nice work in this thread btw!

And a quick question about Guitar Pro: for piano arrangements (like Lust Sin's) is there a way to print them out w/ both the left and right handed parts together?

Now that I have time to go on here.

May I request a BlazBlue song called Plastic Night - Relius Clover's Theme.

I wanted to make a request for Childish Killer but looks like it's already been made.

Also I wanted to ask something about it. Did that song actually have violins in it or is it used to replace the vocals.

Anyway that was great work with the tabs. Can't stop listening to them.

Keep up the great work!

I wanted to make a request for Childish Killer but looks like it's already been made.

Also I wanted to ask something about it. Did that song actually have violins in it or is it used to replace the vocals.

Keep up the great work!

Some of the violin/symphony at the start (courtesy of beast ;) ) was from the original, but the singular violin throughout the song was a replacement of the vocal track. We'll likely do Plastic Night eventually as well, or at least add it to the list. It's a great song. :D

Hi! I just want to thank you Beast and Seth! (: you-re awesome You think...you could tab White Requiem? (: And Endless Despair is Next right?!!! ;DD

You're very welcome! :D It's been a lot of fun writing these tabs with Beast and sergerock. Beast and I will be working very hard on Endless Despair (it's one of my favorites too ;) ).

You know for the longest I thought the tuning for the blazblue songs was e-flat but I never bothered to downtune to check(detuning a double locking bridge is a pain in the ass) then I stumble onto this thread. tl;dr I feel like an ass and I need to practice more.

Beast, Seth! It's so intresting and fascinating to work with such enthusiastic people as you are...

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!! XD

Beast, Seth! It's so intresting and fascinating to work with such enthusiastic people as you are...

And to you, sergesrock! :D I'ts been a lot of fun.

Beast and I (well, mainly Beast) are working on another surprise for you guys, and it should be finished soon. ;)

Well. Seth is right indeed. We worked on a surprise.

I originally intented to release this one at the end of last year. But I wouldn't have time.

I bring for you Plastic Night, complete, with all guitars, bass, keyboards, drums (as always made by Seth's precise and impressive work) and solos.

Surprisingly, this one was quite easy to tab, compared to Childish Killer (which needs improvements on my part).

I dedicate this tab to Seth, for helping me with the tabs and I know he likes this song. ^^

Guitar Tuning: 7-string B standard tuning or Dropped B for 6-string guitars.

Bass Tuning: 5-string standard tuning or Dropped B for 4-string basses.

Keep up the great work!

Hahah, well it's done. And thank you.

Some of the violin/symphony at the start (courtesy of beast ;) ) was from the original, but the singular violin throughout the song was a replacement of the vocal track. We'll likely do Plastic Night eventually as well, or at least add it to the list. It's a great song. :D

You're very welcome! :D It's been a lot of fun writing these tabs with Beast and sergerock. Beast and I will be working very hard on Endless Despair (it's one of my favorites too ;) ).

Yup. ^^

I feel the same way serge. I'm looking forward to your future contributions.

Well, we started 2012 with a blast, don't you think?

I'm working on more tabs and I'll eventually upload the past ones with Seth's drums and some more corrections. ^^

Take care guys.

EDIT: Seeing this guy playing inspired me to tab the song. Check out this great guitar cover.

Awesome work! If you could only do the Queen of Rose solo I'd shit my pants though. I've been wanting to cover it for a while but I'm not good enough to tab it myself.

Beast, your tabs are amazing! I've been searching for blazblue tabs for ages. I only wish i was half as good as you. I hope you have as much fun tabbing them as much as us who receive them. Thank you very much for your hard work in doing these tabs for us, it's definitely made me very happy. :)