Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beast of Fire

The Official Tabs Thread (2016-03-02: The Man!)

OK here it is lol actually finished the song pretty quickly. keep in mind this is created by ear and i suck at that so if it is off tune then plz let me know. hope you enjoy, I sure did.

P.S. the solo was way to hard to figure out for me so its not in there but the rest of the song is also when the beginning part plays again there is another guitar in the background. I did not add that, this is just the primary lead guitar!

P.S.S also sadly just noticed the part of

--------------------------------------------------19--17--18~--

14--14~--12--14--15--17~--15--17--18---------------

the 19 is supposed to be a 15 simple correction!

attachicon.gifbbcp raising.txt

Awesome, that's a great help, thanks. Hope someday we will be able to figure out that solo) 

I did guitar tabs for Diva of Despair, Slow Waker, and Does the Sheep Count the Sheep. Only parts I'm not 100% confident are a few of the harmonized guitar parts. Harmonized pinch harmonics are hell to figure out by ear. 

Are these in Drop C?

Just Do It is done!

And for future reference, here's how I'm going to handle and schedule this. I work Monday to Friday, so tab progress will be minimal. Most work will be done on the weekends. I will also alternate between a requested song and I song I want to tab. Dice and Black Aggression will be done by tomorrow. 

Just Do It.zip

Okay, slight problem. I've only been able to find one mp3 of Dice, and the quality is atrocious. I won't be able to tab something I feel is accurate with what I have, so that will have to be put on hold until I can find a decent mp3. I'm super sorry, Fangs of Despair. 

For now, the Xrd vocal collection and Communication will not be tabbed. Will have to double check the quality of Marionette, Stolz, and High Voltage. Everything else is in workable quality. (If you have good mp3's, PM me).

I'm waiting on my copy of the Vocal Collection, I'll let you know when it comes in.

Also, awesome work.