Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

destruction_adv

Looking for guilty gear sheet music

A friend of mine and I have a solo and ensamble concert coming up and the teacher told us if we could arrange Noontide for our instruments we could play it. We're having a lot of trouble beause we can't find the original music. Does anyone have a copy of the sheet music for it. Our second choice would be No Mercy, followed by Still in the Dark if anyone has those as well.

Thanks in advance

If I were you, I'd download the MIDI and work from there, I haven't found a single GG song in partiture format.

Google will be your friend here, but this are 2 sites I know have some good songs:

This one has Still in the Dark and the awesome London stage song from CVS2.

VGMusic, lot's of game MIDIs.

Your other option is to "translate" the guitar tab, because those are found everywhere, this kids today ... they all can play the guitar but only a few know what a minor chord is!

The only place I've seen official sheet music for Guilty Gear is in the sound track box set, GUILTY GEAR SOUND COMPLETE, which has notation for the following songs:

Noontide

Keep Yourself Alive II

Holy Orders (Be Just Or Be Dead)

Suck A Sage

FUUGA

Liquor Bar & Drunkard

KAGEMATSURI

Nothing Out Of The Ordinary

Hey, couldn't help but notice this thread.

I do the percussion tabs for the aforementioned thread, and use GP5, which displays any tabs written as proper sheet music. If you'd like, I could work something out to get them onto a printable .pdf or .jpg. Shouldn't be too hard at all. Just let me know which song and which instrument/s you'd like and I'll try and get back to you.

We've covered quite a lot of songs already, though not all are on that thread as it was updated. If you'd like any tabbed, just message Beast of Fire and explain what you're doing with the ensemble and he may fast-track the tabs for you. :grin:

-Seth.

Edit:

These are the songs we've tabbed so far:

Black Onslaught, Blood Pain, Bullet Dance, Childish Killer, Conclusion, Condemnation Wings, Death And Republic, Launch Out, Lust Sin, Marionette Purple, Nightmare Fiction, Rebellion, Still In The Dark, Sword Of Doom, Thin RED Line, Under Heaven Destruction.

Presently, Beast is working on Endless Despair, which will hopefully be done some time soon. He's got a brilliant ear for music, and many here (including myself) will affirm that his tabs are perfect, or at least much more accurate than you'd find on the standard tab sites.