Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

[CS2] Platinum the General #1

Only a few more hours (Like 20 XD)... I'm so hype!

Too bad we won't get her until the 31st. (Or later. >.>) :(

Until Japan gets the update, at least. My guess is that the NA update will be next Tuesday.

Someone decided to change the subtitle without letting me know! Not sure what's up with that.

Someone's going mod rage all over the thread, changing subtitles and locking crap. Why can't we all just get along?

Does anyone know strategy on fighting the following characters?

Makoto

Noel

Taokaka

I am having a hard time with them. Any info would be sweet.

Thanks in advance

I have yet to run into a good Noel or Taokaka online. Makoto I can just say don't get hit. Only Makoto i've matched was Omni and he made my loli a woman. :(

Does anyone know strategy on fighting the following characters?

Makoto

Noel

Taokaka

I am having a hard time with them. Any info would be sweet.

Thanks in advance

Being a Noel player who fights many Noel... just... hit her with your shit before she hits you with hers, also, you do not want Noel near you :<

Bat is a nice companion

cube

imo, but still, it's only been two days...

6A is a good pal too since 2D is Noel's bff

Fighting Makoto is really difficult, what I do is try to keep my distance (cause if 2A hits it's all over), Second make sure to abuse the bubble when she's in the corner cause she doesn't have much option(If im correct and remember to block for any DP or DD). One good tool I realize which keeps makoto's at bay is the cat hammer/Lion upgrade. Bat is good too, and don't jump a lot, cause if they are like omni then then WILL PUNISH you. Doing this I manage to beat Omni once...........But I lost the other matches :D

pgdf.jpg

Like the post says, it could use some pizazz. :3

Plat-crouching.gif

Went to post this here for you guys but the thread was locked last night but here you guys go.

I have yet to run into a good Noel or Taokaka online. Makoto I can just say don't get hit. Only Makoto i've matched was Omni and he made my loli a woman. :(

wow, that sounds messed up man :(. I hope you find a way to make Makoto look like Tails.

Being a Noel player who fights many Noel... just... hit her with your shit before she hits you with hers, also, you do not want Noel near you :<

Bat is a nice companion

cube

imo, but still, it's only been two days...

6A is a good pal too since 2D is Noel's bff

Thanks for the info. For Noel, you need to play far away games with her. If she gets in, then it will be over shortly :(. Another thing about her (well, for most of the characters), is that if you are next to a wall, then you would have less options to do something.

Fighting Makoto is really difficult, what I do is try to keep my distance (cause if 2A hits it's all over), Second make sure to abuse the bubble when she's in the corner cause she doesn't have much option(If im correct and remember to block for any DP or DD). One good tool I realize which keeps makoto's at bay is the cat hammer/Lion upgrade. Bat is good too, and don't jump a lot, cause if they are like omni then then WILL PUNISH you. Doing this I manage to beat Omni once...........But I lost the other matches :D

Thanks for the info man. I found quite a few info on Makoto. However, I can't post them now because I have to go out somewhere. All I can say now is that she can go under the missiles by doing 3C

Rev, we need to have SUGOI mirrors sometime, I don't care if Eurolag is notorious in NVG, if I can fight Hex, I'm sure I can play you with moderate ragelessness as well!

Went to post this here for you guys but the thread was locked last night but here you guys go.

O-Oh man, that's dangerous... THANK YOU!

platbob.gif

Calmed her down a little =)

O-Oh man, that's dangerous... THANK YOU!

Calmed her down a little =)

But... but... She was having a Sugoi rush!

Someone decided to change the subtitle without letting me know! Not sure what's up with that.

I'm a bit saddened by the lack of HADOCOAR buppa references TAT

But... but... She was having a Sugoi rush!

loli on crack = end of the world...but in a wonderfully magical way.

Watching her crouch animation makes me think that some SUGOI flowers are gonna pop up from the floor, B.B. Hood style.

EU gets it on Xbox :3

And there is a Plat skype group lol? Now we need a Platinum IRC channel.

Well, I actually made a Plat IRC channel also. #ptg on irc.rizon.net, but I figured most people would rather just join the skype group.

Well, I actually made a Plat IRC channel also. #ptg on irc.rizon.net, but I figured most people would rather just join the skype group.

I'd rather join the IRC, I don't have to buy a camera for a IRC. Heh.

I thought the whole point of Skype was video phone? I dunno', I've never used it.

Voice chat, webcam is optional