Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

[CS2] Platinum the General #1

what is irc.

Internet relay chat.

It's just a chat room where we can all..chat.. in a room.

Well, I actually made a Plat IRC channel also. #ptg on irc.rizon.net, but I figured most people would rather just join the skype group.

Or people can actually go on the #blazblue channel on efnet where everyone else is.

Skype is free. Although Microsoft just bought it so I wouldnt be all that surprised if it was a PPC service next year.

-

OT: Platinum has really got me back into BB. Just sitting down and messing around, learning what she can and can't do is really enjoyable, more so than Valk and Makoto, although this could be due to the fact im a rampant, weeaboo with no respect for myself.

Sure fire main for me.

There are some stuffs about Makoto that I found out so far when playing against her.....

-She can go under the missiles by doing 3C

-Her j.2C can be countered if you do 2C

-Makoto's super mega punch has been nerfed since CS1. So, you have got time to block it or to hit her if you are close to her. However, if you are starting up a move (Such as Dream Sally) while she does her Super puch, then you might get hit. (That has happen to me)

Rev, we need to have SUGOI mirrors sometime, I don't care if Eurolag is notorious in NVG, if I can fight Hex, I'm sure I can play you with moderate ragelessness as well!

Yeah, I would love to have some Platinum Mirror matches with you. How was the connection with Hexanoid? Was it a bit laggy?

Hurricane Rev

6C destroys noel's D mashing. Plus, it's her FC, so learn DAT 7k to make the noel press another button besides D.

Thanks for the info man. And speaking about DAT 7K 2C COMBO, I've been practising that combo yesterday but I haven't got it down yet. I'm still working on it.

6C Beats out Noels Drive Mash? And leads to a 7K?

Wow Wow.

Anywhom, I was practicing a standard 5a, 5b, 5c, 236B BNB, and without trawling through the (Extremely, extremely helpful) combo list, can anyone recommend a good follow up aside from 5D?

Or people can actually go on the #blazblue channel on efnet where everyone else is.

I hate irc servers that don't have nickserv.

Also, I'll add some more skype information to the front page, since it seems some people are still unaware.

Anywhom, I was practicing a standard 5a, 5b, 5c, 236B BNB, and without trawling through the (Extremely, extremely helpful) combo list, can anyone recommend a good follow up aside from 5D?

I could recommend you to do the following:

5A, 5B, 5C, 236B, 5C, 2C, 214C, 236B, 214B

or

5A, 5B, 5C, 236B, 5C, 2C, 214C, 6C, 22C, 5C, sj.b, j.c dj.b, j.c 236Axxxx

Much appreciated mate.

Top Combo looks solid. Off for another run around on XBL with platinum!

Dont need much. UK Lobbies are just Ragna and I've fought him over 9000 times. So It's usually no different from versus mode.

From what I've played, the only *really* troublesome characters I've fought are Carl, Hakumen and Valkenhayn.

Interested to see where Platinum comes on the Tier Lists.

Yeah, I would love to have some Platinum Mirror matches with you. How was the connection with Hexanoid? Was it a bit laggy?

Sometimes it earns its title of Eurolag by being damn near unplayable, but sometimes it just is ok, a bit of lag here and there, but nothing terrible, it really depends on the day.

So I played some Platinum mirror matches with a friend last night.

I learned the SUGOI strength of bubbles and lows.